Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Depression

2 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Bgy4Qva.jpg

here he is pointing at the big service station chicken in bourg-en-bresse, france. 

he was absolutely ****ing buzzing, for real. 

You make me laugh ! ...   and at the moment that’s just what I need .  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Just now, Countryfox said:

You make me laugh ! ...   and at the moment that’s just what I need .  :thumbup:

happy to help man. i needed a smile too and monkey always brings a smile to my face. 

some days, even at 33 years old, my best friend is a stuffed animal - he never judges me and always takes my side in everything. ****ing hero. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tuesday can **** off. Starved myself all day for weigh in tonight. Left my laptop open (with half a dozen tabs open with important job seeking stuff) to go and do some DIY upstairs. Came back down not even 10 minutes later and the ****ing thing has not only crashed it won't recognise the hard drive so all my stuff is lost. Now my phone won't charge, and there was **** all parking at weigh in so was wayyy too late for it and I don't know how bad I've done, so I starved myself for nothing. To add insult to injury they're both Apple devices. And I have absolutely no money to repair or replace them. Seriously pissed off with today!!

'Notts County defender Matt Tootle has delivered a personal message to fans on World Mental Health Day, telling them: "It's OK not to be OK".

In a video shared on the club's Twitter account, the 27-year-old said: "Even I've been struggling again recently. Not many people know.

"But every day you just have to get up, keep fighting, keep working. Pick up the phone if you haven't already spoke to someone and just tell them - everybody's here to help you."

Tootle has been open about his mental health struggles in the past, talking about his long-running gambling habit.'

I know it may not be entirely relevant to some, but I find his story intriguing and saddening to have read this article on how watching people commit suicide in front of him has affected a former train drivers' thoughts and feelings post-career, who urges those having suicidal thoughts to talk to someone in how they feel.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/how-8-rail-suicides-influenced-2094393

On 18/10/2018 at 13:09, HighPeakFox said:

Well done @gw_leics772. Sometimes, as I rediscover here daily, the best reaction is saying nothing in the face of provocation. Or, in the words of a chess master, the best move is often the one your opponent least wants you to make. 

What if that’s a knee in the bollox?

7 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

One day at a time yeah. Wife was a birch last night, business partner a twat today, I'd like to think I'm handling it better externally but I'd like to wear their skin at times.

Silver or the old guy that waves his arms around a little bit at or games?

• Haha 1