Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

When are sky announcing the last games for TV, really wanna get this one sorted out! 

Probably looking at sometime this week, previous years announcements have been around the 20 Feb and it might be they're waiting for the FA Cup round to be decided first.

MNF is the nightmare for this.

You don't like to beg references much do you, must have begged on here for every remaining match

Along with many others as well yes and not all remaining fixtures just 3 away matches. I have also gave people on here my reference when i cudnt make it. Do u consider that as a problem?

Along with many others as well yes and not all remaining fixtures just 3 away matches. I have also gave people on here my reference when i cudnt make it. Do u consider that as a problem?

Ah I see, just see your name pop up a lot thats all! But I do and I dont have a problem with it, you may well be a loyal lifelong fan I dont know, but obviously I didn't see anywhere near as many people looking for references for swansea away or Everton away or anything like that earlier in the season. From my personal view i would rather have our regular fans there who have been going all season and have built up reference points throughout the season for these final run in games. May sound harsh and nothing against you but thats just my opinion  :thumbup:

I am a season ticket holder and have been for many years but i work a lot of weekends so i go to every home match by booking a few hours off work which is a bitch as i only get 4 floating days holiday due to working shifts. I go to as many away matches as poss but because i dont go to all i am not p1, 2 or 3 and now like u say because we are doing very well away matches seem to sell out a lot quicker due to plastic fans which frustrates me in a way but unfortunately there isnt much i can do about that and im certainly not going to give up a £38000 a year job to go to every away match. Hence why i am needing to beg now!! I guess thats the price u pay for success!!

Archived