Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steve43

Cannot take food into stadium

When did this take place, I got my lucky cheeseburger as usual, I tried to get in the turnstile, only to be told you cannot take food into the stadium, you have to buy it inside, without using profanities, I was miffed, I know we are top of the league, but that is only because I, whether I want one or not, have a lucky cheeseburger. I do hope they change this very dangerous policy ASAP!

I had that the first week they brought these lacklustre extra checks in. Not had a problem since. Walked in with food and drink fine past few games. It's a stupid, idiotic rule when the club has placed those burger vans outside. They are still getting paid.

I know I took a jokey post on this, but is it official or a stuard being a bit too keen?

Technically you're not supposed to take food and drink in but it's a stupid rule, particularly with stuff bought at the food vans. Seems only to be those new event stewards that are arsed, and even then very selectively.

When did this take place, I got my lucky cheeseburger as usual, I tried to get in the turnstile, only to be told you cannot take food into the stadium, you have to buy it inside, without using profanities, I was miffed, I know we are top of the league, but that is only because I, whether I want one or not, have a lucky cheeseburger. I do hope they change this very dangerous policy ASAP!

You only have to get a jobs worth most stewards aren't bothered about that sort of thing.

Archived