Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

LCFCDirect currently creaking under pressure?

Anyone having any trouble with this again tonight? Tickets for Silver members supposed to be released for the Southampton and West Ham games, but still not even giving the option to select anything..

Was able to buy the tickets just now without any problems...site is slightly slower than it normally is though. Good luck!

Was able to buy the tickets just now without any problems...site is slightly slower than it normally is though. Good luck!

Thanks mate. Managed to get in and select a seat, loaded for 15 minutes and nothing. Tried again, and no option to select a seat! Are they sold out now??

I was able to get on fine and buy tickets, which surprised me after reading the comments in here

Glad you managed to get some.

Still having trouble myself. Just keeps whirling away for the Saints game, and tells me I don't have any allocation for the  West Ham game?! Even though I can clearly see the seat I selected fine...very frustrating.

Just took me hour and half to get mine, I got the whirling away and nothing, sign out and back in and no tickets available, kept trying and eventually got it to work.

Can't complain though, it's not like we're a top premier league club with lots of money :rolleyes:

Glad you managed to get some.

Still having trouble myself. Just keeps whirling away for the Saints game, and tells me I don't have any allocation for the West Ham game?! Even though I can clearly see the seat I selected fine...very frustrating.

Did you get the tickets mate?

In case it helps, I was using the Chrome browser instead of Internet Explorer, maybe that made the difference.

Ridiculous website regardless - its not that hard to run a good ticket system...

Did you get the tickets mate?

In case it helps, I was using the Chrome browser instead of Internet Explorer, maybe that made the difference.

Ridiculous website regardless - its not that hard to run a good ticket system...

Nope. Allocation vanished for both fixtures, and was up until 2am trying again and again like Red5 was. Trying again this morning!

Yeah, I'm using Chrome too, but no luck. Agreed - it's been a bit of a shambles for a while now. Even the scrolling pane is outdated, and the copyright at the bottom of the page says '2014'  :P

Argh. Trying to book two for my Dad and I for West Ham, but it says 0 tickets left on his user. I can't update it or anything. Rubbish. 

Stick with it, the system was slow last night at about 12.15 and I bet there was hardly anyone of there at that time so of course it's going to be a bit sticky when the next round of people pile on there. 

I wanted to get 2 together but could only find at the back of the east stand corner

Oh right OK, I guess we're lucky in that we're not bothered about getting two next to each other. 

Stick with it, the system was slow last night at about 12.15 and I bet there was hardly anyone of there at that time so of course it's going to be a bit sticky when the next round of people pile on there.

Oh right OK, I guess we're lucky in that we're not bothered about getting two next to each other.

Might upgrade to a gold member next season...

Phew! Managed to get a West Ham ticket at last, in SK2 as well :). Was really easy on my phone...weird.

Unfortunately I was also forced to re-buy a Silver membership again, just to access the tickets. Hopefully I can get a refund for the initial membership?

Phew! Managed to get a West Ham ticket at last, in SK2 as well :). Was really easy on my phone...weird.

Unfortunately I was also forced to re-buy a Silver membership again, just to access the tickets. Hopefully I can get a refund for the initial membership?

what? you had to buy a second silver membership? why?

Might upgrade to a gold member next season...

if you have a child or know someone with a child, a family membership would be cheaper and you can add another member for £20 I believe it was. you have to phone for tickets and wait till 9am when sale days but if you ain't looking for family stand tickets should be happy days. 

if you have a child or know someone with a child, a family membership would be cheaper and you can add another member for £20 I believe it was. you have to phone for tickets and wait till 9am when sale days but if you ain't looking for family stand tickets should be happy days. 

Finally a reason to have kids, I'll let The Captainess know... 

(Incidentally I got mine with no trouble at around 7am this morning)

Finally a reason to have kids, I'll let The Captainess know... 

(Incidentally I got mine with no trouble at around 7am this morning)

well it works out a heck of a lot cheaper for me. £130 each wasnt it for gold? i got 2 adults and a child for £140 all in.

I do... but she is only 2 so wouldnt actually take her... but will look into it - thanks!

I do... but she is only 2 so wouldnt actually take her... but will look into it - thanks!

to be honest it doesnt matter. i have my 5 year old daughter every other weekend and she will either love it there or hate it there. we buy tickets for just me and the mrs and the daughters doesnt get used.  defo a lot cheaper. ive even used it for away games as an adult reference and got 3 tickets instead of 2. so it works out well in the long run. 

Seems a mess  :dry:

Heard there were some Crystal Palace away tickets left and tried to log on. Said my client ref and or password were incorrect, tried 3 times to get in and couldn't.

Went to the forgotten password link, filled out my details then it said "We apologise for the inconvenience but we could not process that request"  :blink:

Called a friend to see if he'd seen this and his account was the same

Archived