Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

LCFCDirect currently creaking under pressure?

Rang my son who is more IT gifted than me after trying to login in continuously for 30 minutes with it saying your name and password do not match...he tried to register without success then went onto here to find that it is not just me. !....Whewww !!

Rang up earlier to upgrade my city fox membership to silver to get tickets for this ... the lady on the phone said there were only 1000 tickets left (!?) so I guess everyone has got the same idea.

I'm hoping it goes live at midnight or it's going to be a long night!

Same problem as everyone else re trying to logon and not being able to... guess calling up in the morning will also be another challenge.. tempted to drive to the ground and camp out overnight at this rate  :)

I just tried to log in but didn't seem to like my log in or want to send password to email address , I'm assuming that there are 3000 silver members trying to get on for Midnight :( for Swansea tickets, by way i was looking up something else, not a silver member wanting Swansea Ticket

I just tried to log in but didn't seem to like my log in or want to send password to email address , I'm assuming that there are 3000 silver members trying to get on for Midnight :( for Swansea tickets, by way i was looking up something else, not a silver member wanting Swansea Ticket

Yep. Just tried and I can't get in. I am a Silver Member looking for tickets. Oh dear.

Rang up earlier to upgrade my city fox membership to silver to get tickets for this ... the lady on the phone said there were only 1000 tickets left (!?) so I guess everyone has got the same idea.

I'm hoping it goes live at midnight or it's going to be a long night!

I have wondered around this membership system for them to justify charges on membership categories you would expect there to be sufficient tickets to filter down through bands. Anyone have any idea on number of silver members?

I have wondered around this membership system for them to justify charges on membership categories you would expect there to be sufficient tickets to filter down through bands. Anyone have any idea on number of silver members?

I think she said that there were 2000 silver members, although I expect this has gone up quite significantly today.

I'll stay up for the next hour or so checking periodically, will post if I have any luck

I have the advantage/disadvantage of currently being in Australia. I can keep trying all the way through your night, but I am damned if the system is down until the morning as trying to phone is going to be almost impossible.

Do we know if any Silver Members have been successful?

I think she said that there were 2000 silver members, although I expect this has gone up quite significantly today.

I'll stay up for the next hour or so checking periodically, will post if I have any luck

It's supposed to be capped at 2000.

Archived