Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

The Car thread

Ugly as fvck .... The California is much better and the F12 even better and the 488 spider better still.

But the Huracan makes you dribble ...

Definitely a Lambo fan over a Ferrari. But give me a Koenigsegg or Pagani any day. Lambo styling (Centereno aside) has been quite staid thanks to VW.

Can't stand the new Chiron. Lots of power, but come on. Why make another Veyron?

One day my musings will mean something!

Definitely a Lambo fan over a Ferrari. But give me a Koenigsegg or Pagani any day. Lambo styling (Centereno aside) has been quite staid thanks to VW.

Can't stand the new Chiron. Lots of power, but come on. Why make another Veyron?

One day my musings will mean something!

Lambo Centario ....   awesome ....    won't fit in my garage though.        Will try and post a pic I got of it but don't hold your breath.  

I've seen 2 BMW i8's this week and they are sensational to look at.

Walked past the i8 garage on park lane the other day, they had a copper finish one looked amazing

Have driven a Lamborghini lamborghini aventador, Aston DB9, Ferrari F430 and a Mclaren p1. If I won the lotto I would buy the lambo was amazing to feel the power.

But until then I will continue driving my DS4

Edited by goose2010

My wife and i share between our honda civic and a honda CRV.

First car i bought with my own cash was a nissan sentra.

Cars my parents bought that i drove on a regular basis while i was at home include 2 dodge grand caravans (i have 3 siblings so space needed), Chrysler town and country, jeep cherokee, dodge spirit, Chrysler intrepid, lincoln continental.

Of the cars owned by my parents or myself hands down the lincoln was a sweet luxury ride. Bit of an old mans car though.

I couldnt even tell you what id want car wise if I won the lotto cuz it has to handle my two kids so sporty aint an option lol. Something with power though.

My first car was an orange Talbot Horizon .....

Mine was a Silver Talbot Samba lol Heap of shit.

On my second x-type Jag now. It's really just a Mondeo with a Jag badge but they're reliable, comfy and economical.

My dream car is a Bugatti Veyron. Parked near one in the Hilton Hotel car park East Mids airport last year and spent a good 10 minutes staring at it in wonder - and was late for my meeting!

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

Got a corsa, if I could have any it'd be a Ford Mustang or a Nissan GTR

As good as a Mustang is the GTR knocks it into a cocked hat (imo)...    amazing car that can make an average driver look twice as good as he really is.  A real mans car thats looks mean just parked at the side of the road.  I had a Skyline when people had never heard of it ...   electrifying performance that blew most cars into the weeds ...  and mine had a boost button for 30 seconds of mega power.  Think I got banned when driving that one.     Also had a GTR and my favourite trick was to blast down the A6 at ***mph and watch the passengers face when we approached a roundabout ...  when they started to panic I would slam the brakes on and those stoppers were so good it was like hitting a brick wall ...   the blood rushed to the face and we both looked like tomatoes ...   As I recall it had nitrogen in the tyres instead of air ...   bonkers.

My dream car is a Bugatti Veyron. Parked near one in the Hilton Hotel car park East Mids airport last year and spent a good 10 minutes staring at it in wonder - and was late for my meeting!

For the price of a Veyron I'd rather have a Ferrari, Lamborghini and an Aston Martin.    :)

• Like 1

As good as a Mustang is the GTR knocks it into a cocked hat (imo)...    amazing car that can make an average driver look twice as good as he really is.  A real mans car thats looks mean just parked at the side of the road.  I had a Skyline when people had never heard of it ...   electrifying performance that blew most cars into the weeds ...  and mine had a boost button for 30 seconds of mega power.  Think I got banned when driving that one.     Also had a GTR and my favourite trick was to blast down the A6 at ***mph and watch the passengers face when we approached a roundabout ...  when they started to panic I would slam the brakes on and those stoppers were so good it was like hitting a brick wall ...   the blood rushed to the face and we both looked like tomatoes ...   As I recall it had nitrogen in the tyres instead of air ...   bonkers.

Tyres last longer with nitrogen in them rather than air when your tyres run at high temperatures, Something to do with oxidation or some such clever stuff 

For the price of a Veyron I'd rather have a Ferrari, Lamborghini and an Aston Martin.    :)

lol If you could afford a Veyron, you could probably afford to have all the others as well - just because you can...