Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

What mobile phone should I go for?

Additional; you were worried that your boss was gonna go nuts that you broke your second phone!

Now you've a licence to spend.

I'm break mine too!

He did go nuts, he took the spend from £500 to £300.  But he has little choice, if he gives me something shit, he knows he will piss me off and will cause friction.  

Guys, I have £300 to spend on a new phone, the company I work for has given me a option of Nexus 5X or Oneplus 2, what are your thoughts??

The industry i'm in deals with a lot of component suppliers for phones, and OnePlus seems to hold some very good standards. If I was still on the Android system I'd go for them. And OS's aside I'd take the OnePlus over Apple.

I told you in the first post after the OP.

Eve had the answer. If you aint got an apple; you've got dick!

Everyone saying otherwise is trying to impress you with their Betamax.

Alternatively if you do invest in an apple you ruin humanity's chances of ever having a happy, peaceful world so, yaknow.

I love how tribal people get over others making a choice of which consumer electronics good to spend their money on.  It's almost as if they feel some deep need to have their own consumer electronics decisions vindicated lest they realise they've spent far too much money on an interchangeable product.

Realistically any of the latest top smartphones will do you just fine. Even if you take last years models hardly much difference for the average user. Im not an iphone guy but to each their own.

I prefer expandable microsd memory and free from bloatware phones. I have an s5 right now (too much bloatware) and cant justify moving to an s7 given how silly prices are. Id like to try a nexus for my next phone but depends on pricing and whats the best bang for the buck when i upgrade.

The one plus 2 (or its upcoming upgrade) seems like a decent phone but getting hold of one is another story. They do seem a bit large but im used to holding my big unit so easy transition.