Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Will offer a night fully catered (student) hotel experience with a relaxing massage (happy ending included) in Liverpool and a train ticket to Manchester from Liverpool for a ticket.......

:ph34r:

lol I was given a warning by DB11 for offering more then the asking price, are we for real!!!!!!  People need to get off there high horses, a polite note would have suffice!!

PS - I'm not offering more then the asking price, 2 tickets anyone please!!

It does annoy me when people say it's not fair that it hasn't got to P3, etc but where was the mad rush for Swansea or Newcastle away? Or last season when we were playing badly or the earlier part of the Championship season which all count to the priority points tally?

Blah Blah Blah... same old sh1t from you FT

What's on sale first £46 tickets or £55

55 quid block is the only one greyed out at the minute. i lied, it seems the 46 and 55 are onsale the block greyed out is the 45 quid ones. cheeky buggers, all for a quid lol.

Just got mine,I asked if it'll make p2 but she didn't look to sure,said online sales have been bigger than expected

You might be right, centre block has less than 10 tickets left, 1 block about 40 left another no more than 60 and some of the £55 tickets have actually sold already.

so either loads of people have now crept over 125 or there's something a miss, this isn't making p3 that's for sure, I reckon this could be sold by tonight.

Archived