Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RoboFox

Planet Coaster

Anyone played this or planning to play it? Looks great if you like a management & construction sim.

Loved Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and this is made by the same developer. The level of customization is absolutely mind-boggling...

It's only a pre-release Alpha and people are showing incredible creativity:

(This guy is annoying as f**k, but what he makes is pretty cool)

Edited by RoboFox

i thought Rollercoaster tycoon world was made by them guys? 

They lost the rights to the Rollercoaster Tycoon IP, subsequently RCT World is made by someone else and looks dogshit and these guys are starting up their own series of games.

They lost the rights to the Rollercoaster Tycoon IP, subsequently RCT World is made by someone else and looks dogshit and these guys are starting up their own series of games.

i was gonna say, i cant even get RCT world to load on my laptop! 

• 3 months later...

The minimum system requirements are ridiculous, though they are obviously currently for the alpha and could change, but I'm planning on totally upgrading my Graphics Card and RAM. 

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Beliall said:

Its very good, been playing since Alpha, the beat is out now and the career challenges are pretty interesting

Can you"pause" it while you build? I like these type of games but only when i can play without "pressure" and just let my creativity run free!

Edited by stripeyfox

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

Rct4 is due to come out isn't it? 

Yeah, it's coming out as "RCT World". Don't think it's the same developers as RTC3 though (they're releasing Planet Coaster which is what I'm opting for).

On 11/11/2016 at 23:25, Ashley said:

Rct4 is due to come out isn't it? 

Don't bother with the new RCT. All reports say it is unfinished and not very good. They've just announced the release date as a day before Planet Coaster to earn some money off of unknowing buyers.

Planet Coaster is supposed to be very very good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

New update out today and its got me hooked for the first time since alpha. Pickpockets, security features, new rides. I'm playing Challenge mode, a ride broke down and in a fit of rage the queuing quests just vandalised the park lol I recommend going back to this if you have left it for while like i have.

SldKgmO.png

EYH4R3Q.png

fCvR765.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

New update out today and its got me hooked for the first time since alpha. Pickpockets, security features, new rides. I'm playing Challenge mode, a ride broke down and in a fit of rage the queuing quests just vandalised the park lol I recommend going back to this if you have left it for while like i have.

SldKgmO.png

EYH4R3Q.png

fCvR765.png

Thanks for this! Don't play it myself but purchased it for the missus, she loved it at first but complained it went stale. I'll tell her to revisit! :D