Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

BBC Radio Leicester presenters Tony Wadsworth and Julie Mayer charged with child sex offences

I was following this story and it wound me up a bit.

some of the evidential statements that were published 'she stopped calling me when I turned 19 because I was upset, it must have been because she liked young boys' 

how is that statement fact? Apart from the calling 

plus another guy said when I was late teens i started drinking heavily

what 18,19 20 year old didn't drink heavily and party all night ?

i don't doubt they did it and they are guilty and knew what they were doing, but it also screams of 'I want some money cos they rich' 

On 08/04/2016 at 21:42, GaelicFox said:

Seems to be a prerequisite to be a sexual deviant to work for the BBC !!!

TOm Hooper will be doing The weather on EAst midlands today soon enough lol

You also have to be off your face on drugs to work for the BBC.

29 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

You also have to be off your face on drugs to work for the BBC.

Biting pillows or munching carpets are pre-requisites for the Hobbies & Interests section in a CV for any budding BBC employee.

On 2017-6-10 at 11:46, Countryfox said:

Tommy Wadsworth was a very helpful and respected owner of a fishing tackle shop ...   now his son has dragged the family name down using his own tackle.   

It's the fact it wasn't his own tackle that was the problem...

12 hours ago, toddybad said:

It's the fact it wasn't his own tackle that was the problem...

I know, I know ...   I was trying to be too clever and link the word 'tackle' into both comments ...     was rushing and made a pigs ear of it.     But you get the point ..   and Tommy was very helpful ..  as was that other bloke Ivan who had the other fishing shop.   Takes me back.

On 6/10/2017 at 09:44, Soundman said:

I was following this story and it wound me up a bit.

some of the evidential statements that were published 'she stopped calling me when I turned 19 because I was upset, it must have been because she liked young boys' 

how is that statement fact? Apart from the calling 

plus another guy said when I was late teens i started drinking heavily

what 18,19 20 year old didn't drink heavily and party all night ?

i don't doubt they did it and they are guilty and knew what they were doing, but it also screams of 'I want some money cos they rich' 

Eh? They would've been suing them if that was the case. This was a criminal case.

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I know, I know ...   I was trying to be too clever and link the word 'tackle' into both comments ...     was rushing and made a pigs ear of it.     But you get the point ..   and Tommy was very helpful ..  as was that other bloke Ivan who had the other fishing shop.   Takes me back.

Ivan Marks?

On 2017-6-9 at 21:09, Mike Oxlong said:

Somehow, I can't imagine that they're asking the same question about Tony Wadsworth over on Netmums.

I love how you picked Netmums as the female equivalent of this site! Spot on TBF.

Archived