Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Test Thread - Post whatever you like as practice

Guest CityFan 06

This thread just reminded me about something actually - Can you post a poll in replies to your own or other users topics? I should know this in fairness...

Niceyknockers

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Testing, testing 1,2,3. I wondered where you'd been hiding. Not seen a post from you in a while  :unsure: but nice to see you're still adding to the FT experience with a picture of a nice pair of Bristols  :thumbup:

This thread just reminded me about something actually - Can you post a poll in replies to your own or other users topics? I should know this in fairness...

I doubt anyone is likely to answer your queries in this thread. It is really just for newcomers like me to check how to do things rather than looking foolish in a live thread.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your query.

Thought it might be useful to have a test thread so that newcomers like me can test out what works and what doesn't.

Eg I can't seem to post emoticons so I'll try here.

Testing multiquote responses

Still trying to post emoticons

Got it! clicked the multiquote on each post then clicked more reply options and can now respond to both. 

Now I can annoy two people at once!

Edited by Great Boos Up