Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Out of the new managers coming in - Conte, Guardiola, Mourinho - I can see Guardiola and obviously Mourinho adapting, but not convinced Conte's Italian style will cut it in this league.

Edit: it'll probably take another 2 seasons before we see the best of Klopp with some of his own players.

Out of the new managers coming in - Conte, Guardiola, Mourinho - I can see Guardiola and obviously Mourinho adapting, but not convinced Conte's Italian style will cut it in this league.

Edit: it'll probably take another 2 seasons before we see the best of Klopp with some of his own players.

The 2 Italian gaffers this season prove that they're not really cut out for the premier league.

I'd love a run to a cup final. 16 years now since the last one.

Of course that could be the CL final. Not sure it'd match struggling to watch us beat Tranmere behind a Wembley pillar, but I'll take it.

It's honestly good that Mourinho and Pep are coming in because it's quite embarrassing how poor English teams are in Europe. That needs to be rectified and the big clubs need to start sorting themselves out. We might see a resurgence now of English teams doing well in Europe.

It's honestly good that Mourinho and Pep are coming in because it's quite embarrassing how poor English teams are in Europe. That needs to be rectified and the big clubs need to start sorting themselves out. We might see a resurgence now of English teams doing well in Europe.

I'd hardly call an English team in the Europa League final and Champions league semi final embarrassing.

I'd hardly call an English team in the Europa League final and Champions league semi final embarrassing.

I think he means Arse in the CL and Spurs in the Europa. :thumbup:

Pep might solve that long term. If he's in the cl.

But that's a big if. There's no guarantee man city will be in the competition year in year out. Unlike his last 2 jobs.

I will miss LVG for his entertainment

Horny football

Sex masochism

Louis van Gaal's ARMY

Diving on the touchline against Arsenal

Calling Spurs a small club

Calling a reporter a fat man.

Mike Smalling

Drunk at United Christmas party

I'm gonna miss this crazy old bastard.

I also felt a bit sorry for him. He couldn't even celebrate his FA Cup win as he was bombarded with questions about his future in the post match conference. The way he celebrated Lingard's goal looked like it meant a lot to him. He couldn't even enjoy it for 5 minutes.

Horny football

Sex masochism

Louis van Gaal's ARMY

Mike Smalling

I also felt a bit sorry for him. He couldn't even celebrate his FA Cup win as he was bombarded with questions about his future in the post match conference. The way he celebrated Lingard's goal looked like it meant a lot to him. He couldn't even enjoy it for 5 minutes.

I agree, he was the sort that I wouldn't normally warm to but I didn't have a huge problem with him. The fact he was on the receiving end of the best game I've been to probably helped in that respect.

Horny football

Sex masochism

Louis van Gaal's ARMY

Mike Smalling

His press conferences were funny. I loved him singing When I'm 64 lol

With two new Celebrity managers on their way to Manchester this Summer it's incredible reading the fans take on it all. It's like all the football authorities need now is address labels to stick on the trophies and the Season is sorted before its even started. It's like they haven't learnt anything from this season and expecting everything to be just so from here on forwards. I think they underestimate Chelsea, Arsenal. Liverpool, Spurs, West Ham, Sothampton and of course Leicester City at their peril. Got to hope this year was the start of a top 10 overtaking the famous 5 and the glory glory boys of the Manchester clubs taste the bitter fruits of their £300mn Summer efforts.

Is that being mean? Not at all, I live in Shropshire and its amazing how many Man U supporters there are here telling me Leicester City will be fighting relegation next season, and clearly believing that because that's their conditioning.

so it isnt really english teams (full of non- english players) that is the problem,

its the fact pep has never managed an english team nor jose..........wait

so it isnt really english teams (full of non- english players) that is the problem,

its the fact pep has never managed an english team nor jose..........wait

Jose got to a semi final and a quarter final in his last 2 full seasons with Chelsea.

On a sidenote, Chelsea were actually the only team not disgracing England in Europe from 2012-2015. They won the CL in 2012 and even in 2013 when they dropped into Europa League they won it.

Mourinho confirmed at man united.

So in 2004 he was the special one, 2013 the happy one.

In 2016 I'd say he's the 'lucky' one. He's a busted flush of a manager & he'll be gone within 2 years.

Mourinho confirmed at man united.

So in 2004 he was the special one, 2013 the happy one.

In 2016 I'd say he's the 'lucky' one. He's a busted flush of a manager & he'll be gone within 2 years.

Agreed. Imagine he will win trophies but he will have a huge tantrum and be off one way or another with in 18-24 months.

Archived