Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

I know there's not even a date yet, or an opponent but as soon as there are ticket details available can someone put them in here so I can find it please?

I'm giddy with the excitement of getting to see us at Wembley again!

I think it will just work like an away ticket with just more than normal available. 27k is a joke really though as I guess that means all members wont be guaranteed a ticket? I guess a lot of people will still be on holiday so it might be a bit easier as long as they restrict it to 1 per season ticket holder / member.

It's been confirmed that Liverpool will play Barcelona on Saturday 6th August at Wembley as part of the international champions (who let Liverpool in?) Cup.

Surely that's good as confirmation that we're on the Sunday?

It's been confirmed that Liverpool will play Barcelona on Saturday 6th August at Wembley as part of the international champions (who let Liverpool in?) Cup.

They'll probably play them as a double header. 

Liverpool 30k tickets. Man United 30k. Barca 5k. Leicester 5k. Corporate/football family 20k.

Why the **** do Liverpool get to play Barca here in England. What utter horseshit that is

Why the **** do Liverpool get to play Barca here in England. What utter horseshit that is

It's their only chance to play them, I shouldn't get too worked up by it, we might get them later on next season in a two legged game that actually means something and not just a pre season friendly.

Huth can play, a friendly in the F.A.'s eyes.

Nothing to do with that. It's the fact that it could include a football league team as winners of the fa cup. So a league suspension can't be rolled over into a joint competition.

Same reason league cup bans don't count in fa cup or league games.

Nothing to do with that. It's the fact that it could include a football league team as winners of the fa cup. So a league suspension can't be rolled over into a joint competition.

Same reason league cup bans don't count in fa cup or league games.

League bans do count in fa cup games. They just dont count in league cup games. As that is a "Football league" competition. 

edit - Sorry misread your post. Unless you edited it afterwards. Ha

Guest CityFan 06

Bet the club give everyone a clapper each to help us make an atmosphere at wembley

Thought this too. It's likely we'll be given them but we'd still make an atmosphere at Wembley anyway I feel. I said on the Play-off final thread, if we're gonna have a giant flag I hope it's the 'Then, Now and Forever' one.

Archived