Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MCaineFOTT

Trainers

I haven't worn trainers for years but need some for the summer as I usually do quite a lot of walking on holiday. Just city walking no mountains or anything.

What are the most comfortable trainers I can get? Not really bothered about the price as long as they last for a decent while.

Nike roshe run or adidas zx flux, stylish and comfy.

Nice, there's an outlet store in York with an adidas and Nike so that should sort me out. I literally know nothing about trainers

they're going for quite cheap on eBay i think, about £50ish last time i checked

Huaraches came back into fashion abit in the last year, abit marmite though they can look funny.

The Roshes and Adidas version mentioned above are very lightweight, the toes basially have a layer of 'breathable', unsupported foam across the toes and metatarsals. Try before you buy I'd say

• Like 1

I haven't worn trainers for years but need some for the summer as I usually do quite a lot of walking on holiday. Just city walking no mountains or anything.

What are the most comfortable trainers I can get? Not really bothered about the price as long as they last for a decent while.

Anything with the Adidas Boost sole. Anything, you won't regret it.

I strictly only wear Adidas Ultra Boost for the foreseeable.

I have some Adidas Boost, in all black. Very nice. 

I am well trendy too, so you must know you are well cool.

Edit: For running, Brooks Glycerin. For sports, Adidas Gazelle or something like that.

Edited by Merging Cultures

Bought a pair of Neighborhood x Adidas in New York two years ago, it's spiralled from there really! I've now got a couple of pairs of Flyknits and a pair of Black & White NMD Adidas.

On the higher end I would like every single colour of Common Projects but can't quite stretch to even a pair yet! (I could but im holding myself back :( )

Next purchase is the knitted Stan Smiths for summer I reckon!

Edited by AjcW

Adidas Gazelle Type 2 i find extremely comfortable.

Hamburgs as well, and they are in fashion... :D :D :D

Arenas are terrible. I bought a pair and sold them on very quickly. Quintessential footballers shoe.

I've got the black ones and don't like them much at all. Don't know how to sell them on as i'm not sure if they're real or not as I bought them off ebay and they didn't come with a reciept or anything.

I've got the black ones and don't like them much at all. Don't know how to sell them on as i'm not sure if they're real or not as I bought them off ebay and they didn't come with a reciept or anything.

PM me a few pictures and I'll do my best to tell you Edited by Samilktray

• 3 weeks later...