Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

10 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Just to clarify, I had no intention of stopping them.

I imagine it would take too much time to enter into such a global campaign singlehanded, I doubt I could even cover my village before the next game came out.

Spend away friends,

Totally agree. It's quite frankly laughable. 

Half the time with FIFA, your ability to beat an opponent is decided by how good YOU are compared to the other player, not your UT cards.

If people enjoy spending  £300 for cards that'll be worth nothing in 6 months when the next FIFA comes out, then whatever. 

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Harsh that. Only seen people get good players out of packs bought to be honest.

Came across some young lad on YouTube that spent 4m coins on packs only to pull a couple of awful if... he accidentally discarded Dybala as well he was nearly in tears the end of the video lollol 

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

bare with it the guy is a whinny little helmet which makes him getting fvck all for his 4m coins all the better lollol players 

Hahaha! Four million coins wasted and nothing to show for apart from two or three IFs. I take it he was trying to get a TOTY forward on the very first day of their release? No chance of that happening by a landslide.

Just makes you wonder how he got to four million coins in the first place. He's what - 15, 16?

Funny thing is trying to lure people to the video by using TOTY cards at the bottom of the title screen. lol

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Really? Swear I've played you and you aren't that bad 

Yep. But after about the fourth goal I conceded I got silly. Went ultra attacking, got a man sent off, gave away 3 pens. I just couldn't be arsed to carry on but didn't rage quit. The guy sent me a message afterwards to apologise. He even said 'good game' lollol

Played 10 games last night and won 2!!! It seems like I'm the only person playing in the fut champs that can't score from crosses as I'd say easily 80% of the goals I concede were from them, hand on heart probably deserved to lose 2 but down to absolute bs FIFA that weren't the case!!!

1 game was just about to go into extra time, I'd battered this guy all game but he took the lead through a standard cross, 90th min he pauses the game on the edge of my box, when he In pauses I tackle him... his player falls to the floor, rolls around 4 times tripping up my player in the process only for the player that was rolling around to get up and bang it in top bins!!! That was basically the norm last night

Just played another 3 games and lost them all. Unreal how my team has flopped in this weekend tournament. Can't string two passes together and my players don't move, don't make no space for themselves and no forward runs. Benteke and Vardy all of a sudden can't finish and again I'm giving away cheap penalties. Think I need to tinker with the team and player instructions because mostly everyone I've played their team seems a lot more free roam then stick to positions. Literally running rings around me team and my team isn't that bad. 

You know how we were discussing the whole "established date" thing before? 

Can we also get the username hidden? 

Need a completely blind match up. I'm noticing more and more usernames from previous weeks of people I've beaten before that no longer want to play me. 

Wonder how hard it will be to find a game at the end of this fifa, if it's this hard now. :(

I normally play pro clubs drop in. Just made it into top 100 CB. Dont knowhow or why, the game irritates me to death, its so stop and start, scripted, unfair, inconsistent, childish etc. Sometimes cringeable its like listening to Glenn Hoddle for 12 minutes.

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Played 10 games last night and won 2!!! It seems like I'm the only person playing in the fut champs that can't score from crosses as I'd say easily 80% of the goals I concede were from them, hand on heart probably deserved to lose 2 but down to absolute bs FIFA that weren't the case!!!

1 game was just about to go into extra time, I'd battered this guy all game but he took the lead through a standard cross, 90th min he pauses the game on the edge of my box, when he In pauses I tackle him... his player falls to the floor, rolls around 4 times tripping up my player in the process only for the player that was rolling around to get up and bang it in top bins!!! That was basically the norm last night

If your struggling to score from crosses the man you need is IF Benteke. In the air the man is an absolute boss. Just played a quick game. Edited my team formation and tactics and won 4-3. My team played a lot better then before. Player instructions and team instructions seems a big thing in this one. Also changing formation at halftime when chasing a game worked wonders. Benteke scored all 4 lol

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

If your struggling to score from crosses the man you need is IF Benteke. In the air the man is an absolute boss. Just played a quick game. Edited my team formation and tactics and won 4-3. My team played a lot better then before. Player instructions and team instructions seems a big thing in this one. Also changing formation at halftime when chasing a game worked wonders. Benteke scored all 4 lol

I've used him as well as other beasts in the air I just can't seem to time the crosses well enough lol 

Archived