Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

So I've finally just won Division One on Seasons. I done it all with Leicester. Pretty chuffed to be honest.

Nice one mate!

What players/formation do you usually play? I posted my team a few posts back which is giving me a lot of success right now

8 minutes ago, CKB said:

Nice one mate!

What players/formation do you usually play? I posted my team a few posts back which is giving me a lot of success right now

4-3-3 False 9.

Schmeichel

Amartey Hernandez Fuchs Schlupp
Ndidi
Mendy Drinkwater
Vardy Slimani Musa

For the last three games I changed in game to a 5-3-2

Schmeichel

Musa Hernandez Amartey Fuchs Schlupp
Ndidi
Mendy Drinkwater 
Vardy Slimani

They are both pretty affective formations. 4-3-3 False 9 with Slimani set as a F9 is deadly. Vardy and Musa come in and are almost a two. 5-3-2 is good also especially hitting teams on the counter. I tend to play possesion football though and I create a lot of chances. It's maybe a little unorthodox with not playing Morgan and Huth but these players work well for me with the way I play. 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

4-3-3 False 9.

Schmeichel

Amartey Hernandez Fuchs Schlupp
Ndidi
Mendy Drinkwater
Vardy Slimani Musa

For the last three games I changed in game to a 5-3-2

Schmeichel

Musa Hernandez Amartey Fuchs Schlupp
Ndidi
Mendy Drinkwater 
Vardy Slimani

They are both pretty affective formations. 4-3-3 False 9 with Slimani set as a F9 is deadly. Vardy and Musa come in and are almost a two. 5-3-2 is good also especially hitting teams on the counter. I tend to play possesion football though and I create a lot of chances. It's maybe a little unorthodox with not playing Morgan and Huth but these players work well for me with the way I play. 

That 4-3-3 is similar to mine, I can see the reasoning in the changes as it's good to have some kinda pace at the back or at least faster than Morgan and Huth lol. They maybe strong but if someone knows how to break away with pace then you are fvcked with them pair

3 minutes ago, CKB said:

That 4-3-3 is similar to mine, I can see the reasoning in the changes as it's good to have some kinda pace at the back or at least faster than Morgan and Huth lol. They maybe strong but if someone knows how to break away with pace then you are fvcked with them pair

Midfield is a engine room too. Vardy and Slimani link well together. Then you've got the giant thrown in option which I score a lot from too. 

Some poor lad yesterday Leicester City V West Ham. He went 1-0 up i got it back to 1-1. Changed to the 5-3-2 and beat him 4-1 with Vardy getting a hatrick. He tried playing the offside trap 3 times and failed.

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Midfield is a engine room too. Vardy and Slimani link well together. Then you've got the giant thrown in option which I score a lot from too. 

Some poor lad yesterday Leicester City V West Ham. He went 1-0 up i got it back to 1-1. Changed to the 5-3-2 and beat him 4-1 with Vardy getting a hatrick. He tried playing the offside trap 3 times and failed.

I've never really bothered with giant throw ins, it actually does work then? Yeah Ndidi is a beast on it and Mendy always tracks back but also bombs forward at times aswell. Haha poor sod! offside trap is so risky it hardly ever works 

2 minutes ago, CKB said:

I've never really bothered with giant throw ins, it actually does work then? Yeah Ndidi is a beast on it and Mendy always tracks back but also bombs forward at times aswell. Haha poor sod! offside trap is so risky it hardly ever works 

Giant throwing switching to reciever with Slimani as the target works, scored some brilliant goals with it. Best place to upload videos so I can post on here? 

Just now, Ashley said:

Giant throwing switching to reciever with Slimani as the target works, scored some brilliant goals with it. Best place to upload videos so I can post on here? 

YouTube? I'm not sure how it works with XBOX One though? 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Got some saved on my phone and on xbox 

If it's like the PS4 you can link ya YouTube account and then upload saved goals to it. On ya phone if you just go on the YouTube app you can upload videos and then when done you get the URL and paste it on here

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I guess it means you can't see who your playing so no more people quitting out after seeing you est date etc

I'm guessing you will still be able to see the kits though? So there might be the chance of people Quitting if you have a reward kit. 

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Where did you find this? Is it actually happening?

It's in the upcoming pc patch notes, only a matter of time for consoles! 

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I'm guessing you will still be able to see the kits though? So there might be the chance of people Quitting if you have a reward kit. 

Don't use the reward kits then, although it's hard since most of them do look good :/

Managed to get gold 3 this weekend after a shocking start! I'm guessing most of the better players get all of their games out of the way on Friday and Saturday as Sunday night I couldn't stop winning. Do you qualify for next weekend automatically if you get gold 3?

15 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Managed to get gold 3 this weekend after a shocking start! I'm guessing most of the better players get all of their games out of the way on Friday and Saturday as Sunday night I couldn't stop winning. Do you qualify for next weekend automatically if you get gold 3?

Yes you should do. 

Archived