Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Weekend league in 2 weeks is a maximum of 5 players from 1 league!!! The struggle is going to be real getting a decent hybrid ready for that 

Easy peasy. 5 players from the BPL, 5 players from Ligue 1 and then some randomer. 

20 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Don't you just love it when your 88 rated midfielder cannot pass 8 yards lol. Not a moan or rant just siiiiiiigh. 

That IF Eriksen has a tendency of going astray for me in midfield, hardly holds position, also plays like a cat on ice skates. Very odd feeling trying to control the guy.

21 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

It's shit like this thats really putting me off the game. 

It's my own fault I guess ... Using an 87 rated team and coming up against a dude whose rating as 78. I was never going to win lol , ended up loosing 2-1. He had Musa upfront alongside ? Roberto Perrerya from Watford. Played like gods I'll tell thee. 

42 minutes ago, casablancas said:

It's my own fault I guess ... Using an 87 rated team and coming up against a dude whose rating as 78. I was never going to win lol , ended up loosing 2-1. He had Musa upfront alongside ? Roberto Perrerya from Watford. Played like gods I'll tell thee. 

Typical Fut Champions/UT side. Let me guess who he had in goal. Butland by any chance? 

Been reading a few Fifa forums and laughing at all the people that hate Musa from FUT and Seasons. 

My favourite so far.

"The Musa dab and full replay. Musa dabs are the worst with his stupid Musa face and stupid Musa body. He was trying to trigger me. Did it work? Well yes it did. I raged to my wife who gave me the usual 'you're nearly 30, grow up' look."

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/search?q=musa&restrict_sr=on

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

Been reading a few Fifa forums and laughing at all the people that hate Musa from FUT and Seasons. 

My favourite so far.

"The Musa dab and full replay. Musa dabs are the worst with his stupid Musa face and stupid Musa body. He was trying to trigger me. Did it work? Well yes it did. I raged to my wife who gave me the usual 'you're nearly 30, grow up' look."

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/search?q=musa&restrict_sr=on

lollollollol that sounds just like me

43 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I've got so shit at penalties. I used to score without fail but missed quite a lot recently. Tried to do a chip peno the other day but my player decided to roll the ball to the goalie lol

I'm usually not to bad at pens but the other day I noticed I hadn't unlocked the stutter run up pen so I tried to get that changed... missed 4 of the feckers in a row, thankfully I've since bagged 1 and gone back to tucking them away lol 

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Musa, Martial and Butland are responsible for about half of my losses on fifa.

I agree. Wether you can defend or not they seem to rip apart my defence. On another note packed inform Casemiro who is on the market now alongside my Pogba. Hoping to get the 87 Mahrez and someone to replace Pogba. His long shots FYI are great. 

Archived