Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

11 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Haha there are some gimps who play the game. I got beat by someone and he messaged me saying " please sell ypur team" i messgaed back saying "ok" and then he reported me and i got a warning yet when someone was racist too me i reported them and nout happened. Im on holiday and havent played fut champs for 2 weekends and although i hate it im dying to play it with my new sbc torres

Funny him saying that I'm trash. It's division 9, we're all trash lol

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Funny him saying that I'm trash. It's division 9, we're all trash lol

Yeh you have a good point but it might not be your rubbish just this fifa can be hard at times, it took me ages to get used to fifa 17 now im div 1/2 and fut champs regular although i cant seem to get more than 23 wins just frustrating how 95% of players i lose too are rubbish just cant seem to beat the game

2 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh you have a good point but it might not be your rubbish just this fifa can be hard at times, it took me ages to get used to fifa 17 now im div 1/2 and fut champs regular although i cant seem to get more than 23 wins just frustrating how 95% of players i lose too are rubbish just cant seem to beat the game

Fvcking this in regards to most people being rubbish. Currently have 13 wins from 22, although should have at least 5 more.

Just seem to play the luckiest players constantly. Every game consists of having shot after shot, dominating possession, them not even getting into my half. Theyre keeper always has a blinder, and by blinder I mean miracle saves and I concede to some shit counter attack where courtois doesnt feel like wanting to be a keeper

might get IF kasper, feel his speed compared to courtois is much more advantageous to me

Just been sackes by Leicester on manager mode after finishing joint 5th (GD lower) and winning the europa league. What the hell? :(     

Now at Villa. Feel like a traitor. Now I know how Claudio felt haha.

1 hour ago, foxhateram said:

Just been sackes by Leicester on manager mode after finishing joint 5th (GD lower) and winning the europa league. What the hell? :(     

Now at Villa. Feel like a traitor. Now I know how Claudio felt haha.

Ouch! Umm... At least it's not Forest? 

2 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

True. The brief was to qualify for champions league as well. So I even met the brief. 

Guessing they haven't updated career mode with the rule that if you win the Europa you get into the Champions League then.

Getting sacked on FIFA is annoying though, they usually let you off if you only just miss out too

Just now, Ian W LCFC said:

Guessing they haven't updated career mode with the rule that if you win the Europa you get into the Champions League then.

Getting sacked on FIFA is annoying though, they usually let you off if you only just miss out too

It seems to have placed them in the champions cup so I guess it's fixed. But it does say in the email on the game that achieving the goal via a cup may not be enough. 

Frustrated though, get sacked from Leicester everytime. Haha. 

22 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Fvcking this in regards to most people being rubbish. Currently have 13 wins from 22, although should have at least 5 more.

Just seem to play the luckiest players constantly. Every game consists of having shot after shot, dominating possession, them not even getting into my half. Theyre keeper always has a blinder, and by blinder I mean miracle saves and I concede to some shit counter attack where courtois doesnt feel like wanting to be a keeper

might get IF kasper, feel his speed compared to courtois is much more advantageous to me

Happens to me every week, I usually Finnish gold 3/2 but thats only down to having my pants pulled down by ea in 5/6 games, this week my main culprit was De Gea turning into Ben Hamer!!! Only bought him as I packed an untradeable Sergio Ramos so I needed the chem but Fvck me he's awful

54 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

jesus man. Whats your team like?!

This is my team, had it for around 2 months which helps because i'm so used to them. My highest finish in fut champs was 38 wins which got me to 95th in the world. 

Most people in the top 100 have a team with Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar etc but i just prefer the premier league.

IMG_3389.PNG

24 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

This is my team, had it for around 2 months which helps because i'm so used to them. My highest finish in fut champs was 38 wins which got me to 95th in the world. 

Most people in the top 100 have a team with Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar etc but i just prefer the premier league.

IMG_3389.PNG

Got a team worth about 3mill less than mine and poos all over my best weekend smh. 

Think you're just good at the game tbf. 

53 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

IMG_3389.PNG

That team plus 1.2m in the bank :blink: 1 day lol 

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

IMG_3389.PNG

Swear I played that team yesterday... 0-0 till the 118th minute then I lost 1-0?

IMG_3389.PNG

How you getting on with ibra at cam? Played a few games with him and loved him just not sure how lol my he'd last in a game at cam with 75 stamina

Played my first game in about 3 months. Safe to say the game is still shit. Last minute peno to the opponent when I clearly won the ball. Players running around out of position. Everybody slow and sluggish. 

I've haven't missed this game one bit. 

Switched this on for the first time in months and I've got really weird lag even on the menus, like the game is running through treacle.

Is this occurring for others?

Despite all the whinging earlier in the year about input lag and bad menus etc I always found it fine. It's somehow worse now.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Switched this on for the first time in months and I've got really weird lag even on the menus, like the game is running through treacle.

Is this occurring for others?

Despite all the whinging earlier in the year about input lag and bad menus etc I always found it fine. It's somehow worse now.

My theory is that EA Sports are pulling more and more personnel and server power from each (FIFA) game as it approaches the end of its shelf life. FIFA 18 is only half a year away now.

I've noticed issues with TOTW displays in menus, EA Sports not caring about technical problems (meaning not fixing them) any longer.

18 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Swear I played that team yesterday... 0-0 till the 118th minute then I lost 1-0?

Hmm doubt it was me mate, don't think Iv had a 0-0 game for about a month. Probably because my defending sometimes is dodgy lol

You on ps4?

17 hours ago, dbtcity said:

How you getting on with ibra at cam? Played a few games with him and loved him just not sure how lol my he'd last in a game at cam with 75 stamina

I love him there, makes really good runs at the right time and I usually just try and get his shot off as soon as possible. Also I love how most people have Kante as their CDM and he just gets bullied by Ibra lol

His stamina isn't really a problem either because around the 70th minute I put Son in CAM and sub Ibra off for 87 Mane.

Ohyeah, and another reason I love him is because I packed him in an untradeable pack earlier in Fifa.

I love him there, makes really good runs at the right time and I usually just try and get his shot off as soon as possible. Also I love how most people have Kante as their CDM and he just gets bullied by Ibra lol

His stamina isn't really a problem either because around the 70th minute I put Son in CAM and sub Ibra off for 87 Mane.

Ohyeah, and another reason I love him is because I packed him in an untradeable pack earlier in Fifa.

Ive been running potm Kane there for the same reason just debating snapping up ibra and pushing Kane up top

Archived