Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

Hmm doubt it was me mate, don't think Iv had a 0-0 game for about a month. Probably because my defending sometimes is dodgy lol

You on ps4?

No bud, Xbox. I just distinctly remember a red Alonso and that Ogbonna card next to each other in a team lol

3 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Hmm doubt it was me mate, don't think Iv had a 0-0 game for about a month. Probably because my defending sometimes is dodgy lol

You on ps4?

Im on ps4. Wouldnt mind playing someone as good as you see how i compare too a really player. 

44 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Im on ps4. Wouldnt mind playing someone as good as you see how i compare too a really player. 

Yeah mate, think you've already added me on ps4. Will give you a message when im on.

On 10/04/2017 at 14:54, Foxin hell said:

This is my team, had it for around 2 months which helps because i'm so used to them. My highest finish in fut champs was 38 wins which got me to 95th in the world. 

Most people in the top 100 have a team with Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar etc but i just prefer the premier league.

IMG_3389.PNG

Not too much difference, do you use custom tactics? 

IMG_5232.PNG

4 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Yeah mate, think you've already added me on ps4. Will give you a message when im on.

Ah dint realise was you ive played 3 games in last 2 weeks and wont be playing much as my partner has had operations on both big toes and cant walk so am her slave and have 3 Young kids too who am having to do everything on my own too but need to qualify for fut champs again so need to find some time to play 

Sick of the scripting. Team plays like 11 messis for 7 games then can't pass the ball 5 yards for the next 5. Selling the game. 

17 hours ago, Innovindil said:

9c3d0e5d2b51df6dbd54cb68ebcc8e00.jpg

New monthly rewards. Need to start finishing all my games, could probably hit gold 1/maybe elite monthly. 

Yeh i just got 6 wins to get gold monthly  and was on hol the last weekend so didnt need to get 18 wins to qualify automatically and because never mattered bout either gold because all same rewards turns out theyve chamged it so could ov had 5 monthly informs instead. Them extra 2 82 rated players might have been nice lol

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

i finally made it into division 6. every ****er still dabs when they score though and it does my crust in!

never managed to qualify for FUT champions. i must suck. 

You sound about as good as me.

I bounce between div 5 and 6. 

I've never qualified for champs but I'll be honest I've only tried about 3 times in earnest.

Given I rarely win back to back games, let alone three or four on the bounce, I don't see myself winning a quali tournament.

I've literally never, ever won a tournament in fut in years. Got to a few silver finals with my liga mx team a couple years ago but nothing since.

16 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I just managed to lose 10-5 in extra time in a draft final after being 4-2 up after 80 minutes. Not even sure how that's possible.

i played draft once, played a great team and both teams had a mutual respect for eachother and then in the 90th minute he banged the winner in and i lost my shit! 

On Mon Apr 10 2017 at 14:54, Foxin hell said:

This is my team, had it for around 2 months which helps because i'm so used to them. My highest finish in fut champs was 38 wins which got me to 95th in the world. 

Most people in the top 100 have a team with Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar etc but i just prefer the premier league.

IMG_3389.PNG

Ibra at Cam?

57 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

If you have any spartak or zenit players stored in your club then get them on the market. Just made over 100k coins as they're going for 10k each!

Zenit arnt on ps4 but spartak are pricey. I made over 100k yesterday selling russian players i had. 

39 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Wanna game finners?

You couldn't have asked when I was playing for about six hours straight!!! lol

I can't pal, I'm going to go nuts if I play any more today. If you spot me on over the weekend then yeah definitely though. 

Got a taste for it at the minute so I'll be around.

Archived