Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

14wglh.png

My team as is. 

Icardi unbelievable, something like 18 goals in 17 games so far. I had his very first totw card ages ago but this one is a big improvement.

His old one turned like a barge but this one with the engine card to improve his agility and dribbling is basically good at everything. Smashing it.

Can't really improve on this now without players worth hundreds of thousands. 

41 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

14wglh.png

My team as is. 

Icardi unbelievable, something like 18 goals in 17 games so far. I had his very first totw card ages ago but this one is a big improvement.

His old one turned like a barge but this one with the engine card to improve his agility and dribbling is basically good at everything. Smashing it.

Can't really improve on this now without players worth hundreds of thousands. 

New account bud but looks a good side. 

Im convinced EA hate me

started the fut as usual, 8 wins from 11.

next 4 games, I counted.... I had 50 shots to about 15. I scored 4 measly goals agains the likex of butland and sirigu, making ridiculous save after ridiculous save. Conceded 12, with courtois in goal. After 50caps it seems courtois no longer wants to make saves for my team. Also seems my SIF benteke doesnt feel like scoring 1on1s either

EA can go fvck themselves

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Im convinced EA hate me

started the fut as usual, 8 wins from 11.

next 4 games, I counted.... I had 50 shots to about 15. I scored 4 measly goals agains the likex of butland and sirigu, making ridiculous save after ridiculous save. Conceded 12, with courtois in goal. After 50caps it seems courtois no longer wants to make saves for my team. Also seems my SIF benteke doesnt feel like scoring 1on1s either

EA can go fvck themselves

Have you tried making a second team and switching between them? 

This week I made a fairly cheap 4321 to rotate with my main 4312, don't know if it's all in my head but having much more success this week. Plus it saves me using expensive fitness cards :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Have you tried making a second team and switching between them? 

This week I made a fairly cheap 4321 to rotate with my main 4312, don't know if it's all in my head but having much more success this week. Plus it saves me using expensive fitness cards :thumbup:

Hmmm interesting. 

Honestly ive always just had one tbf. I play games then make changes with the reserves once stamina hits below 85

might give this a go!

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Hmmm interesting. 

Honestly ive always just had one tbf. I play games then make changes with the reserves once stamina hits below 85

might give this a go!

Put your first 11 on the bench and reserves and vice versa for the second 11 and if you switch every game they'll always be on 100. Definitely makes a difference to me since some of my players have awful stamina. 

24 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Anybody got CB Orange card Amartey? Is he worth the coin? 

From what I've seen people post on here yes. A centre back with 91 pace and stupid defending stats?

28 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

He's the best Prem CB I've used. I use Smalling, Koscielny and Amartey in a 2 and rotate for fitness. Although his defending isn't super high he's a lot more well rounded than the others and his physical stats are just unfair. I used an anchor just because shadows are near impossible to find on PC but as soon as I get hold of one I'm sticking it on Amartey.

c314a04ab151885b076a6439f611dc11.png

4 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I personally didn't rate him, was a bit to small  and I didn't really feel the pace and strength he has in stats, much preferred If Reid/smalling/ sif Keane

24 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Can honestly say I've never spent a penny on points or coins on any FIFA - purely pack luck and games played have got me my teams.

I dnt want to total it up but 1.5 mil form packing toty modric helped 

£15 spent this year, I've got a decent squad though. My mate reckons I should spend more next year and go for a team full of informs. I've only lost 10 times on ultimate team and 11 on Seasons, you don't always need the informs but it seems to help

Picked up a De Bruyne for my PL team. Been totally worth the money so far with 18 goals and 10 assists in 35 matches.

Also put together a Championship team just for kicks. The player of the year Knockaert has been great early on with 3 goals and 5 assists in 7 matches.

I even threw Knocky on my PL team for an online match tonight and he scored in a 4-2 win :) 

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Narh, it's just that Mertens is having a great season and he's famous.

Nobody gives a **** about Gomez.

Nah there is hidden things on players, someone shows you how on YouTube. For example Gareth Bale is the fastest player in game despite other people having higher sprint speeds than him.

Just now, LCFCtotheprem said:

Is it worth getting FIFA 17 for PS3 as they seem not give a Fvck about the old generation consoles now?

or are ps4s worth the money?

PS4/Xbox well worth the money. Do it. Game play is do much different too 

Archived