Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

11 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Got an IF herrera in my gold 2 rewards. Well happy with that, was planning on buying him for the weekend anyways, loved his normal card. :D

What you finish on matey?

9 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Got an IF herrera in my gold 2 rewards. Well happy with that, was planning on buying him for the weekend anyways, loved his normal card. :D

Not bad I usually finish gold 3 or 2 weekly and never get anything in my packs so im saving all sbc and weekend league reward packs till tots in hope of something decent. 

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I got Oblak last time, doubt i'll get this lucky again. Will try it tonight.

I got a shitty 81 inform jus pointless doing it. But al save the packs from them for tots. I have 21 packs saved now for hopefully some good players. 

Just now, FUT1234 said:

I got a shitty 81 inform jus pointless doing it. But al save the packs from them for tots. I have 21 packs saved now for hopefully some good players. 

Pretty sure they don't work for TOTS.

1 minute ago, FUT1234 said:

Course they will. Why cant i get a tots player in a rare player pack or mega pack. 

You could potentially get a TOTS in one of those. Yet the chances are rather slim.

Curious to find out how lucky you've been once you've cashed them all in next month - keep us posted!

EA will tweak the possibility of getting a TOTS with special and pricey TOTS packs in May again...

After all, they want your money.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Oh sorry I thought you meant the guaranteed IF pack :) 

Nah just saved the packs ive got from all sbcs av done and fut champs. Got 21 so am hoping to have few more by the time there out but i know i wont pack out but least I haven't spent money on them or as much. 

WTF is going on.

Prices of Brozovic and Joao Mario (and I assume others) IF cards blowing up through the roof.

I thought prices had been coming down, significantly in fact.

Broz is selling for over 100 and was about 77 yest, Joao Mario dropped to 60 and is currently anywhere between 75 and 100.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

WTF is going on.

Prices of Brozovic and Joao Mario (and I assume others) IF cards blowing up through the roof.

I thought prices had been coming down, significantly in fact.

Broz is selling for over 100 and was about 77 yest, Joao Mario dropped to 60 and is currently anywhere between 75 and 100.

They will have gone up a lil bit coz of weekend league and then drop back down again after it and then soon as some more tots talk happens and get few weeks away prices will drop loads. 

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

You could potentially get a TOTS in one of those. Yet the chances are rather slim.

Curious to find out how lucky you've been once you've cashed them all in next month - keep us posted!

EA will tweak the possibility of getting a TOTS with special and pricey TOTS packs in May again...

After all, they want your money.

Yeh i will but i prob wont get out. Hopefuly just one pull be nice like when i packed toty modric and sold for 1.480 mil. I packed him on my phone too so i missed the flare and walkout

Archived