Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

The FUT servers are getting worse by the week. Access is a gamble, one time I don't have an account at all (even if I do have one), then the signal's not good enough (even though I'm at home and logged into my W-LAN) and once you're in, movements on the Web App take ages to take place... Soo sloow.

Fuming.

Get to div 2 for the first time off a run of really good form all the way up from div 5 over the last week. To be fair, it's because I've genuinely stopped being such an idiot and have improved.

I keep the ball a lot more sensibly and don't try and rush killer through balls with every move.

First three games of div 2, the spawniest, shittest defeats I've ever had. Players luckily bouncing through my tackles and ending up one on one, a couple of absolutely stupid EAIDS penalties including one where Buffon just collects a comfortable low ball, his striker and my centre half ragdoll over the keeper in some weird physics glitch and the ref gives a foul against my CB.

This game isn't for the easily stressed. lol

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Fuming.

Get to div 2 for the first time off a run of really good form all the way up from div 5 over the last week. To be fair, it's because I've genuinely stopped being such an idiot and have improved.

I keep the ball a lot more sensibly and don't try and rush killer through balls with every move.

First three games of div 2, the spawniest, shittest defeats I've ever had. Players luckily bouncing through my tackles and ending up one on one, a couple of absolutely stupid EAIDS penalties including one where Buffon just collects a comfortable low ball, his striker and my centre half ragdoll over the keeper in some weird physics glitch and the ref gives a foul against my CB.

This game isn't for the easily stressed. lol

Yep uve just summed up fifa right there. Its worse than that in weekend league, ps4 controllers are quite tough tho

Switch it off for a few hours calm down, relax.

Come back, stuff this guy, two nil up, cruising. He's absolutely doggo.

Lose 2-3, he has three shots in the whole game, they're all on target. Buffon just let's them all just sort of dribble in.

Does anybody use futbin, futhead, futwiz etc to compare players? I know the ultimate aim is to have a team full of informs/legends or what ever but there are so many other players with more or less the same stats as the legends etc.

Renato Sanches is the cheap Gullit however you'll have to have a Portuguese or German league side to make his chem etc work to full potential. 

Sold my disc of this months ago, logged into the phone app last week and sold all my consumables and players and started grinding the SBCs, so far in packs from doing the whole of the Belgian league, Premier League, half of the bundesliga the best I got was the team of the tournament LB and Kante. 

19 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Weekly moan about scripting in fifa. Thats my 88 rated schmeichel btw:dry:

You probably really don't want an impartial opinion, especially from a scrub that's never played in a weekend league, but I don't see any evidence of scripting.

Kasper gets beaten by, first, one of the best forwards in the game smashing it at point blank range and then secondly because El Shar just gets there first. It happens.

He then pulls off a world class double save for you two minutes later.

Just looks, from a neutral point of view, like he upped his game while you got complacent after the third.

Oh and you deserved to lose after bringing on Ibarbo and Doumbia. :D

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You probably really don't want an impartial opinion, especially from a scrub that's never played in a weekend league, but I don't see any evidence of scripting.

Kasper gets beaten by, first, one of the best forwards in the game smashing it at point blank range and then secondly because El Shar just gets there first. It happens.

He then pulls off a world class double save for you two minutes later.

Just looks, from a neutral point of view, like he upped his game while you got complacent after the third.

Oh and you deserved to lose after bringing on Ibarbo and Doumbia. :D

I was talking more about the horrific Goal let in around the 14:10 mark

38 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Kante new SBC card is filth.

I don't understand the need to give him like 83 finishing, 92 shot power, 85 long shots, pace like Vardy, dribbling like Hazard, passing like Iniesta.

It's a bit excessive.

I know the ratings on FIFA special cards should be taken with a pinch of salt but that's a bit bonkers.

Archived