Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How long until the first YouTuber posts a video of that Ngolo with a Hunter Chemistry as a striker?

AKCJ is doing it as I type.....

I'd put Hunter on my goalkeeper if I could.

29 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The new SBCs are daft af.

Their TOTS cards wont cost 1m each and they'll be tradeable and higher rated. No idea why anyone would bother.

You get the chance of eight (special) packs on the way to the SBC card.

But yeah, apart from that, I can't see much appeal in completing the task.

His TOTS will be at least a 93 OVR now.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I don't understand the need to give him like 83 finishing, 92 shot power, 85 long shots, pace like Vardy, dribbling like Hazard, passing like Iniesta.

It's a bit excessive.

I know the ratings on FIFA special cards should be taken with a pinch of salt but that's a bit bonkers.

I doubt many will have it the card will cost well over 1 million coins 

8 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Did anybody else get a random FUT birthday untradeable card? I have a random one in my club and I don't know where it came from.

You opened your untradeable pack as a reward for doing the SBCs. There was a glitch where FUT Birthday cards that you pulled came out of those packs as their normal version. They realised this and fixed it. Congrats :) 

54 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You opened your untradeable pack as a reward for doing the SBCs. There was a glitch where FUT Birthday cards that you pulled came out of those packs as their normal version. They realised this and fixed it. Congrats :) 

Fair enough, it's only Muriel but I'm just the Juve SBC away from Higuain now so they might make a nice strike partnership.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

For the life of me, I'll never understand why people who are angry, stressed, emotional and shit at the game choose to play with a headset on.

lol

What a way to guarantee making a tit of yourself.

Its to try and put you off. Can't think of a 1v1 game I've played without the occasional idiot talking utter rubbish before during and after.

i had a 12 year old Scottish lad burst into tears once on Fifa, rather awkward. 

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Its to try and put you off. Can't think of a 1v1 game I've played without the occasional idiot talking utter rubbish before during and after.

i had a 12 year old Scottish lad burst into tears once on Fifa, rather awkward. 

I'm pretty sure he was the only one put off. Getting ragey about every decision the ref made and telling him off. Literally arguing with a pixel ref. lol

Just now, Finnegan said:

I'm pretty sure he was the only one put off. Getting ragey about every decision the ref made and telling him off. Literally arguing with a pixel ref. lol

Was it a headset, you get some tools who leave their Kinect on which is even more annoying lol.

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Was it a headset, you get some tools who leave their Kinect on which is even more annoying lol.

He was quite clear with no background noise and he did appear to address me a couple of times in the first half until he realised I clearly wasn't going to react.

WTF is occurring. Like all players on rollerskates? Feels like everything speeded up about hundred times. 

I'm host btw, doesn't seem like a connection thing. There's no slow down and then speed up it's just... fast. Ridiculously. So much so it makes the game dull.

Like everyone has 999 pace, agility and dribbling.

On 22/04/2017 at 13:45, dominicmsb said:

Sell and get Butland :o

Nah i have the 88 schmeichel and he seems very good. Not had problem yet just got into d1 and got gold 1 this week with him in net most of the games too. 

On 24/04/2017 at 13:38, AKCJ said:

The new SBCs are daft af.

Their TOTS cards wont cost 1m each and they'll be tradeable and higher rated. No idea why anyone would bother.

Dont think they will be higher. I reckon kante tots be 91 and alli 90. 

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

The money he spends on the game is frightening.

The money he gets from his coin seller sponsor, which just so happens to be G2A, a company that make their money off stolen steam codes, is more than enough to cover the pack openings

None of the big Fifa youtubers spend a penny of their own money on packs

Archived