Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

On 5/24/2017 at 06:59, Ashley said:

If you're on Xbox il give you a game.

On 5/24/2017 at 07:28, Finnegan said:

@ramboacdc

I promise you, it's not bronze benching, you're just on a good run of form.

It will help that you got relegated. You lost a bunch of games so your elo swings and you get matched up against some worse players.

You'll probably ride it up to div 3/4 and it'll swing back again.

If you're on xbone I'll be happy to play you.

sure add me up. gamertag is Hickling

i got to try and qualify for WL tonight. If you are right and it is my ELO i may stand a half decent chance of at least winning a game now they have opened it up to everyone. 

5 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

sure add me up. gamertag is Hickling

i got to try and qualify for WL tonight. If you are right and it is my ELO i may stand a half decent chance of at least winning a game now they have opened it up to everyone. 

I'm not sure if your ELO matters for WL and WL qualifying.

I think you can be drawn against anyone randomly. I'm not 100% sure on that.

But everyone will be trying to get Sigurdsson and the best players will have won it by now so Thursday is your best chance anyway. You could fluke your way to the final playing for consecutive absolutely garbage div 10 scrubs, you just don't know.

I just played the first round against a guy who was probably no better than div 8*9 tops. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah and that's exactly why I think you'd be better with 41212(2).

You're good at keeping the ball, you're good in possession, but you'd be even better with more bodies in your midfield.

You don't need 5atb, you're good enough defensively to play with 2 CBs and you'd have Kante covering them more centrally anyway.

5212 isn't BAD but there's a reason it's not a very common formation.

If you come up against people playing a wide 433 you'd probably be laughing but against 4321 or 41212 you're handicapping yourself from the start.

Might give it a try then, but with the 5 it's more of a 3 with Bellerin and rose effectively wingers. That or a 3-1-4-2 could possibly work.

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Might give it a try then, but with the 5 it's more of a 3 with Bellerin and rose effectively wingers. That or a 3-1-4-2 could possibly work.

But you would still let the full backs get forward in a 41212. Ignore the pro videos that say leave them back at all times. At their level it may be true.

At our normal level, because everyone plays so narrow it's just needless.

Just had a few games on Seasons, I play with either Leicester or Tottenham. Decided with Tottenham today and well I keep coming up against, Bayern, Real or PSG. Considering I've got custom settings on to match mine I've done very well. Two of the goals I scored with Eriksen in one game ????

I've seen mixed reviews on Sigurdsson but for me he's been the best player I've had on the game based on 1st 20 odd games or so. Long shot and especially free kicks are incredible. 

This all coincides with winning around 18 of my last 20 games and going from D3 to D1 so maybe it's just momentum atm, needless to say I'm really enjoying the game right now.

18 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I've seen mixed reviews on Sigurdsson but for me he's been the best player I've had on the game based on 1st 20 odd games or so. Long shot and especially free kicks are incredible. 

This all coincides with winning around 18 of my last 20 games and going from D3 to D1 so maybe it's just momentum atm, needless to say I'm really enjoying the game right now.

Highest rated player I've ever had and I can feel the overpowered stats compared to the rest of the team. Although nearly everyone I've played in Div 1 has him. EA did the jobl to get me playing again lol

43e952eab3e8bb0e9941d34fff658c0e.png

Sniped a TOTS Azpilicueta for 20k under his going price last night and he's absolutely absurd.

Comfortably the best centre half in the game for me.

Like Finnegan says. The stats of these players sort of ruin it because he's got mad pace, wins every tackle and his jumping stats mean he wins every header despite being fairly short.

His passing is ridiculous and I scored an amazing turn and shot into the postage stamp.

Love him. Sold him to make money back last night because I've made quite a bit of money and I'm waiting to see the prices of TOTS Dembele and TOTS Modeste (Please be in TOTS :) )

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Not gonna lie. Bit drunk. Probably not the best way to start my first ever fut champs.

Me too. 3-2 so far. Quitting whilst I'm ahead for today I think. 

27 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

i think theres a way of using the companion app to submit untradeable duplicates for SBCs. Might be worth looking at for future use

100% works I did the same thing then used my 2nd sig in the 84+ sbc and pulled Scott fvcking Sinclair lol 

Archived