Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Especially Pereira and Werner :schlupp:

Werner will have to be a super sub, I used that Brazilian cb alongside tots shelvey for another  tradable tots and got vertonghan. Only worth about 70k but someone useable. 

Reckon I can afford a team like this (*=untradeable)

4-3-2-1

Ter Stegen TOTS *

Carvajal TOTS

Nacho TOTS *

Hummels TOTS

Plattenhardt TOTS

Isco 90

Nainggolan 85

Stindl TOTS *

El Shaarawy IF 86

Salah TOTS*

Immobile TOTS*

Would need to buy Carvajal, Hummels, Plattenhardt, Isco, Nainggolan and El Shaarawy. That's about 390k, my current squad is worth about 400k. Might come up a tad short after tax but i'll just buy a worse Isco, fingers crossed though.

6 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Only did 4 out of the 6 sbcs, got a rare players pack. 

xBAhsNb.png

Pretty chuffed with that. I was going to get Lukaku at the weekend anyways woooooooo

Did 4/6 sbc, got better than I did. lol

11 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Only did 4 out of the 6 sbcs, got a rare players pack. 

xBAhsNb.png

Pretty chuffed with that. I was going to get Lukaku at the weekend anyways woooooooo

lol What.

Just now, Ashley said:

Are the tots players still in packs? Don't know if to chuck  £20 at it see if I can get myself a tots card(hopefully a good one too) 

Only the very best are in packs. Highly unlikely that you'll get one.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Only the very best are in packs. Highly unlikely that you'll get one.

True that but it's worth a try, my pack luck is decent throughout the years of fifa. Pulling someone like Mertens so I could build a team around Kane and Vardy would be nice. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Reckon I can afford a team like this (*=untradeable)

4-3-2-1

Ter Stegen TOTS *

Carvajal TOTS

Nacho TOTS *

Hummels TOTS

Plattenhardt TOTS

Isco 90

Nainggolan 85

Stindl TOTS *

El Shaarawy IF 86

Salah TOTS*

Immobile TOTS*

Would need to buy Carvajal, Hummels, Plattenhardt, Isco, Nainggolan and El Shaarawy. That's about 390k, my current squad is worth about 400k. Might come up a tad short after tax but i'll just buy a worse Isco, fingers crossed though.

90 Isco is a total baller, looks like a quality team

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Tell me about it. In 5yrs of playing fifa the best player I have packed is yaya toure in fifa 16 who went for about 50K

Best player I've ever packed is probably Isco's TOTS card on 17 and that was just from the SBC and he's bloody untradeable. 

9 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Please tell me you were in the dkt final lol

I had just finished the semi-final and was about to start the final.

Means I have to qualify tonight if I want a chance at Gold 2 monthly (need 19 more wins).

On the plus side, Immobile is an absolute animal. Never experienced a striker like him before, so strong and so fast. 8 goals in 3 games so far.

I've bought the side I mentioned yesterday but I couldn't afford Isco so I went for Trigueros (and he's terrible) so I think i'll sell him.

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I had just finished the semi-final and was about to start the final.

Means I have to qualify tonight if I want a chance at Gold 2 monthly (need 19 more wins).

On the plus side, Immobile is an absolute animal. Never experienced a striker like him before, so strong and so fast. 8 goals in 3 games so far.

I've bought the side I mentioned yesterday but I couldn't afford Isco so I went for Trigueros (and he's terrible) so I think i'll sell him.

Seen a review on him on YouTube and the guy said he was broken, pretty much every shot he took regardless of where it was from it flew in, I got his 88 rated card from my monthly rewards and love that

Archived