Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

It wasnt even close lol

needed to win 4 in a row, lost the first one

guess thats the best way to lose though

100% imagine the devastation after winning the 1st 3 then loosing the last 1 lol 

On 11/07/2017 at 13:44, casablancas said:

Ik lads. Binned everything. I have basically owt Kante and ?The 98 Kasper. Tend to play 4-4-1-1 but any idea in squads and payers will help haven't been here in over 6 months and I've just over 600000k to spend. 

If you prefer a bigger tank of a cb alongside Smalling go for fut birthday Ogbonna

IMG_2730.PNG

20 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

I was thinking of getting the TOTW Van aanalt (sp) he any good?

I personally Love him, 1 of the best LBs I've used, I tried to chop him in for Tots Alonso but hated him and quickly went back to PVA

11 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That is beyond ridiculous. 

Only played 1 game with it last night against some guy that was est fut founder and smashed him 7.1 Mbappe  bagged 2 and got 1 assist & Fekir bagged 5 and got 1 assist he's unreal

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Only played 1 game with it last night against some guy that was est fut founder and smashed him 7.1 Mbappe  bagged 2 and got 1 assist & Fekir bagged 5 and got 1 assist he's unreal

Nice. With that sort of squad you should be smashing the Fut Champs everytime. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Nice. With that sort of squad you should be smashing the Fut Champs everytime. 

If only there are far better players with far better teams to contend with in fut champs lol I'd say at least 3/4 of my usual losses come against people running starter teams 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I personally Love him, 1 of the best LBs I've used, I tried to chop him in for Tots Alonso but hated him and quickly went back to PVA

I'm running with Danny Rose so reckon he'all be a big upgrade on him.

Some of the teams I see on here are mental!!! 

2 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

I'm running with Danny Rose so reckon he'all be a big upgrade on him.

Some of the teams I see on here are mental!!! 

I really liked Rose as well but I've not used him since the beginning so I couldn't say as a comparison but like I say I love PVA and I've used soooo many if/tots Lbs but I always end up going back 2 him

On 12/07/2017 at 17:53, dbtcity said:

I really liked Rose as well but I've not used him since the beginning so I couldn't say as a comparison but like I say I love PVA and I've used soooo many if/tots Lbs but I always end up going back 2 him

Just got him. First game played he felt really good to use. Also gets back in position so quick because of his pace.

Also just packed a standard Aguero kicking Vardy out my first team, scored 3 on his debut. My first time in division 2, currently 7 points from 3 games. Still never qualified for that damned weekend league though!

26 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Just got him. First game played he felt really good to use. Also gets back in position so quick because of his pace.

Also just packed a standard Aguero kicking Vardy out my first team, scored 3 on his debut. My first time in division 2, currently 7 points from 3 games. Still never qualified for that damned weekend league though!

Exactly the reason I love him, even though he always pops up in attacking areas he always seems to be in the right place at the right time defensively, Aguero is a beast as well cracking pull

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Let's hope he was worth it. 

Screenshot_20170714-200238.thumb.png.4b2ee552c7b6743f54ebe961209eeeb3.png

Used him for 3 games in the weekend league and he's yet to concede lol not going to lie using him alongside futties Smalling I feel a bit dirty but meh I'll get over it lol 

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Used him for 3 games in the weekend league and he's yet to concede lol not going to lie using him alongside futties Smalling I feel a bit dirty but meh I'll get over it lol 

Man I missed out on Smalling. He looks proper OP. Everybody seems to have him. 

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

does the winning futtie not get upgraded if you got it before it won?

Nope the fvckers made you do the sbc just to vote, you have to use a futties vote card in the sbc to complete the winners sbc

Archived