Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Why would they spend time sorting out something that they've chosen to include in the game? It's not a bug it's a choice by the game makers to keep as many interested as possible rather than making the game a closed elitist club

The scripting is ridiculous. My Pro Club seems to lose 6 or 7 on the bounce conceding loads and then win the next 10 scoring loads. Don't change our tactics or play any differently. I do find it very annoying, especially when John Terry can somehow outpace Vardy and tackle him.

The scripting is ridiculous. My Pro Club seems to lose 6 or 7 on the bounce conceding loads and then win the next 10 scoring loads. Don't change our tactics or play any differently. I do find it very annoying, especially when John Terry can somehow outpace Vardy and tackle him.

Oh it's infuriating on clubs, I'll give you that :(

Some of those 'new' features were definitely in previous versions of FIFA before being took out under the radar so they can be reintroduced. They do it every year. Left analog stick to lean into players during physical battles.. I still do that when was it removed?! And I'm convinced it works cos I win all headers when I do it.

so you have to play for Yanited on story mode? Already shit compared to NBA 2K if that's the case.

From what I've read about it apparently you play a trial match at the start. The better you play, the more chance you get at joining the bigger clubs.

Guest CityFan 06

Hopefully our stadium gets updated with all the flags etc, n all. Looking forward to this one, especially with that new engine.

Would be nice with the addition of flags. I'm hoping in this FIFA, Leicester will be given some more detail in terms of stadium appearance, our drum atmosphere, tifo's, post horn gallop and fan chants. This is why I would like the fan chants feature to be bought back, but in a different format where it is easier to add your own club chants or songs. Of course, I'm probably asking a bit much there, considering if that's what they would do for Leicester, they'd have to do the same level of detail for all the clubs in the PL to make it fair.

Archived