Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

34 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Used him for 3 games in the weekend league and he's yet to concede lol not going to lie using him alongside futties Smalling I feel a bit dirty but meh I'll get over it lol 

Really really dirty if your using that bastard Son card too. 

44 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Majority of the players on them Futbin teams will be price locked plus I had like 6k coins. It would of probably cost me about 30k/40k worth of coins to create a team. Plus majority of players I used were untradeable and I didn't use them that often. I needed a decent BPL Gk, used Butland's normal card for my BPL squad so it was an easy desicion to upgrade him. 

1 hour ago, Grantham Fox said:

That's outrageous. I've lost in those circumstances but never 5 goals from 5 shots. Fvck that! Controllers would be getting launched.

I was laughing at it more then actually getting mad because if I didn't laugh I would of cried lol

23 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

EAids strikes again.... 

downloadedeeaa7f__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2f100ANDRO_2fDSC_0960.thumb.png.8fab14fcc36fb95257957aa542dcefb2.png

I had it earlier in the dkt... think I had 20 odd shots... he had 2 and won 2.1... noticed after the game with all my chopping and changing I hadn't adjusted my custom tactics... all those lobbed through balls killing me for 8 games makes sense now lol 

3rd times a charm and all that... won the final on pens after being 3 up... open the pack praying for a walk out... no walk out... then this little beaut popped out, worth the blood sweat and almost tears for a change lol 

IMG_2747.PNG

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

I had it earlier in the dkt... think I had 20 odd shots... he had 2 and won 2.1... noticed after the game with all my chopping and changing I hadn't adjusted my custom tactics... all those lobbed through balls killing me for 8 games makes sense now lol 

Share your custom tactics. 

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

3rd times a charm and all that... won the final on pens after being 3 up... open the pack praying for a walk out... no walk out... then this little beaut popped out, worth the blood sweat and almost tears for a change lol 

IMG_2747.PNG

Decent. If only I could get to the final ffs lol

Just now, dbtcity said:

I may have found your problem as it's also been mine.... Futties Butland... he's fvcking awful

See when I first had him he's was excellent. But now he is fvcking dogshit. Maybe I should try somebody else between the sticks. 

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

See when I first had him he's was excellent. But now he is fvcking dogshit. Maybe I should try somebody else between the sticks. 

I think he's been Nerfed but even his none if is 10x better than his futties card, literally let's 9/10 shots in... I'm back to Tots Lloris, but I'd recommend Courtios or even Begovic both of those have done me a good turn

Archived