Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Lahm card looks stupidly good IF you could afford it and have/willing to build a team around him

I got his loan card whilst toying with doing his full sbc and he's quality, going to wait and see if Gerrard or Lampard get a decent card before deciding to go fully in on him, only problem is having to play him at LB as I can't drop Tots Walker + I'd have to buy a couple of German/Bundesliga players to go beside him

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I got his loan card whilst toying with doing his full sbc and he's quality, going to wait and see if Gerrard or Lampard get a decent card before deciding to go fully in on him, only problem is having to play him at LB as I can't drop Tots Walker + I'd have to buy a couple of German/Bundesliga players to go beside him

What side tou currently got

49 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How about something like this? Get Orange or Inform Son and you're laughing.

You could always swap to a 4-3-3 and have Sane on the right too.

futteamsquadbuilder.jpg

Looks good, I just sold that Gundogan as his 78 stamina would have drove me crazy whilst playing fut champs, I might sell Lloris and buy Neuer Boateng and Tots Stindl 

1 hour ago, tylesta said:

Feels so unplayable at the minute slow and sluggish

Always is, if you don't play fut champs or the dkt there's pretty much no point in playing ut as the lag is next level sh1t for every other online game mode

26 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Always is, if you don't play fut champs or the dkt there's pretty much no point in playing ut as the lag is next level sh1t for every other online game mode

Was playing the dkt when the input lag was just ridiculous pal does my head in sometimes

So, whom shall it be for LB as the FUTTIES card? Shaw, Rose or Gaya?

Disappointed with the Sané choice for RM, was really hoping for a Bellarabi upgrade. All these young Manchester City fanboys just went straight for it...

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

So, whom shall it be for LB as the FUTTIES card? Shaw, Rose or Gaya?

Disappointed with the Sané choice for RM, was really hoping for a Bellarabi upgrade. All these young Manchester City fanboys just went straight for it...

Luke Shaw is my bet. His normal card is already OP. I'm hoping for it to be Shaw so he can replace Ashley Cole in my squad. 

If the last 2 futties winners cards are anything to go by I think I'll give the rest a miss... Smalling and butland are both worse than their base cards.... it's all about the premium sbcs, I took the plunge and snapped lahm up and he's unreal... now to wait till Friday if Lampard & Gerrard don't drop I'll be going in on Alonso

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If the last 2 futties winners cards are anything to go by I think I'll give the rest a miss... Smalling and butland are both worse than their base cards.... it's all about the premium sbcs, I took the plunge and snapped lahm up and he's unreal... now to wait till Friday if Lampard & Gerrard don't drop I'll be going in on Alonso

'Snapped up'. You make it sound as if the SBC was easy ffs lol

19 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

'Snapped up'. You make it sound as if the SBC was easy ffs lol

I used a load of untradeable players from my squad, probably got enough to do 1 more of them before I have to start spunking coins on them.... I genuinely thought they'd cost more than they have though I mean the premium sbcs before like Luiz, El shawary and Torres were up near 1m 

Looking at the way the max 50k bin scream cards have disappeared from the market I've took the plunge on the Movember cards and pumped 230k into snapping a load up... just hope it will be a big player that requires a Movember card 

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Wow great pull, how much is he going for? Sell or keep?

400k. Sold him and signed MOTM Sané, Hazard, De Gea, IF Dembele with change. One pull like that really does set you up for the rest of the game. 

EA you utter, utter, utter, utter wankers.

I had about 30 86 rated in forms in my club that I'd bought for about 18k each in preparation for all of these returning SBCs. So last week when it became apparent that these SBCs are only for loan players and an IF card wasn't needed I sold them all for a small loss.

Last night they were selling at 50-60k each. I could have made about 1.2m profit.

Archived