Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

So I'll admit, I only just started playing FUT about a week ago after never seeing the fuss. It's pretty addicting and am in Div 6 now single player and Div 9 online. How do I start getting real coins and some of these mad players? Just keep going? Playing so many sweaty teams but Chilly and Hamer seem to be doing me ok so far. 

IMG_0488.PNG

36 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

So I'll admit, I only just started playing FUT about a week ago after never seeing the fuss. It's pretty addicting and am in Div 6 now single player and Div 9 online. How do I start getting real coins and some of these mad players? Just keep going? Playing so many sweaty teams but Chilly and Hamer seem to be doing me ok so far. 

IMG_0488.PNG

Fut champs is the only way to get a decent rewards/coins/squads unless you pump a load of actual money into buying packs.... only 1 week left of fut champs though, It's pretty much all about FIFA 18 now

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Fut champs is the only way to get a decent rewards/coins/squads unless you pump a load of actual money into buying packs.... only 1 week left of fut champs though, It's pretty much all about FIFA 18 now

Yeah, apparently I'm not good enough to play FUT champs yet.  I'm sure I can use this as a toe in the water and then see if I play it more on FIFA 18 (career mode for me normally)

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, apparently I'm not good enough to play FUT champs yet.  I'm sure I can use this as a toe in the water and then see if I play it more on FIFA 18 (career mode for me normally)

I'm one of those that usually gets bored of FIFA after a couple of months but I've gone all in since Xmas due to getting hooked on the grind of fut champs, the rewards available has kept me interested 

Just now, dbtcity said:

I'm one of those that usually gets bored of FIFA after a couple of months but I've gone all in since Xmas due to getting hooked on the grind of fut champs, the rewards available has kept me interested 

It certainly is a time sink! 

Just now, HoustonFox said:

It certainly is a time sink! 

Massively having two young kids who are tucked up in bed by 7:30 and a wife that loves to craft it's kept me occupied lol .... feels like a job at times though especially with the weekend league as I feel I Have to play the games rather than have a choice lol 

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Massively having two young kids who are tucked up in bed by 7:30 and a wife that loves to craft it's kept me occupied lol .... feels like a job at times though especially with the weekend league as I feel I Have to play the games rather than have a choice lol 

Same.  The wife was away this weekend so I took full advantage, not sure when I'll have that much time again in the near future so that might put the end to it for a while! Sneaking in Career Mode games is hard enough as it is! 

40 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Is this month the last month of FUT Champs on 17 then? 

23 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is this month the last month of FUT Champs on 17 then? 

Apparently so buddy, seems stupid imo they should have stuck another month in to take it straight up to FIFA 18... I guess once the leagues start back up they don't want to be realeasing totw players from the new season

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Apparently so buddy, seems stupid imo they should have stuck another month in to take it straight up to FIFA 18... I guess once the leagues start back up they don't want to be realeasing totw players from the new season

Well that's a bit shit really isn't it? I mean they really expect everyone to make the transition from 17 to 18 straight away. Taking Fut Champs away from UT to accommodate for 18 really makes playing 17 pointless. 

33 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Well that's a bit shit really isn't it? I mean they really expect everyone to make the transition from 17 to 18 straight away. Taking Fut Champs away from UT to accommodate for 18 really makes playing 17 pointless. 

100% a load of people have just built amazing teams that realistically they probably won't really use, I guarantee I pack toty Messi and toty Ronaldo I'm my monthly rewards now that FIFA is dead lol ... a month of cod looks on the cards

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

100% a load of people have just built amazing teams that realistically they probably won't really use, I guarantee I pack toty Messi and toty Ronaldo I'm my monthly rewards now that FIFA is dead lol ... a month of cod looks on the cards

If you're missing the frustration of the weekend league, look no further than crash bandicoot!

Sterling has won the FUTTIES card. Surprise! Premier League fanbase does it again. lol

Hope we'll see Florenzi or Iñaki Williams making it in the next round. Could do with either special card for my La Liga (good RFs are hard to come by) or Serie A team (good RVs are a rarity).

Just not another PL team!

49 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sterling has won the FUTTIES card. Surprise! Premier League fanbase does it again. lol

Hope we'll see Florenzi or Iñaki Williams making it in the next round. Could do with either special card for my La Liga (good RFs are hard to come by) or Serie A team (good RVs are a rarity).

Here's me hoping for Sissoko to win so he gets an upgraded CM card that would fit the bill in my French squad. Him next to Pogba in the middle would be like a brick wall. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

i think you may be disappointed either way as I'm sure they're all position changes, think Sissoko and Floenzi are cms and williams is a st lol 

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

i think you may be disappointed either way as I'm sure they're all position changes, think Sissoko and Floenzi are cms and williams is a st lol 

That's what it was - nailed on being Sissoko now! lol

(Even though Florenzi would be a very decent CM)

The only fanboy option - would probably convert him to a CDM.

Archived