Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Potm Ibra at cam is nothing more than filth!!! I'd been playing him at st and managed to get goals but struggled to get on with him, sticking him in at cam is a different story though makes great runs, has a beast of a long shot and pretty much just dominates in the hole 

32 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Potm Ibra at cam is nothing more than filth!!! I'd been playing him at st and managed to get goals but struggled to get on with him, sticking him in at cam is a different story though makes great runs, has a beast of a long shot and pretty much just dominates in the hole 

I don't see the problem with him. The guy is an absolute machine in front of goal. I find his dribbling is insane, the ball sticks to his feet like glue and his passing isn't too shabby either. 

Still undecided about the Luiz sbc. Not too sure what to do about it really. He will obviously improve the squad but I'm unsure whether to hold out for the possibility of EA re-releasing the Son POTM card because I could do with an improvement on the wing. Decisions decisions. 

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I don't see the problem with him. The guy is an absolute machine in front of goal. I find his dribbling is insane, the ball sticks to his feet like glue and his passing isn't too shabby either. 

Still undecided about the Luiz sbc. Not too sure what to do about it really. He will obviously improve the squad but I'm unsure whether to hold out for the possibility of EA re-releasing the Son POTM card because I could do with an improvement on the wing. Decisions decisions. 

Don't get me wrong I really like him he just doesn't have the pace I like my strikers to have, all the positives you mention are exactly why I love him in the hole, as for luiz he's quality but if you're well stacked at cm I wouldn't bother, I'm just suprised they've not released any potm sbcs the last few weeks!

ive stepped away from my bronze bench and I'm using 2 teams 1 game each to save me having to use fitness cards and I'm glad I've done it as it's gave me the chance to use Futmas Vidal who feels decent, just need to save a few coins so I can buy tots Keane then my 2 teams are complete

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Don't get me wrong I really like him he just doesn't have the pace I like my strikers to have, all the positives you mention are exactly why I love him in the hole, as for luiz he's quality but if you're well stacked at cm I wouldn't bother, I'm just suprised they've not released any potm sbcs the last few weeks!

ive stepped away from my bronze bench and I'm using 2 teams 1 game each to save me having to use fitness cards and I'm glad I've done it as it's gave me the chance to use Futmas Vidal who feels decent, just need to save a few coins so I can buy tots Keane then my 2 teams are complete

This is the thing with Luiz. I could shuffle the pack and fit him in but then I could wait and see what SBC 'S they release. Sure Kante got a POTM card so possibly him or Son would be the perfect fit for both my squads. Unsure what to do. 

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

This is the thing with Luiz. I could shuffle the pack and fit him in but then I could wait and see what SBC 'S they release. Sure Kante got a POTM card so possibly him or Son would be the perfect fit for both my squads. Unsure what to do. 

Kante got a poty card which is the same as his tots so I'd be suprised if they did that

Just played a guy who got a player sent of in the 1st 5 mins... switched his team to 5 at the back with park the bus and just passed it across his back line the whole game till I finally bagged in the 89th min... who the fvck does that!!! He honestly left his side of the pitch twice

58 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just played a guy who got a player sent of in the 1st 5 mins... switched his team to 5 at the back with park the bus and just passed it across his back line the whole game till I finally bagged in the 89th min... who the fvck does that!!! He honestly left his side of the pitch twice

Obviously waiting for pens. 

Well I've only just started fut champs this weekend as I've been busy and it's only took three games for me to fvck it off. 1st game I absolutely smashed it winning 4-0. The next two games I dominated but lost 2-1 and 3-1. I mean I had double figures shots in goal and this guy scores with nearly every shot he has. This game is bullshit sometimes. 

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Well I've only just started fut champs this weekend as I've been busy and it's only took three games for me to fvck it off. 1st game I absolutely smashed it winning 4-0. The next two games I dominated but lost 2-1 and 3-1. I mean I had double figures shots in goal and this guy scores with nearly every shot he has. This game is bullshit sometimes. 

It seemed whenever I played away yesterday my players took an extra touch before doing what I asked them to do, I give up

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Without being disrespectful, there is being good then FUT Champions they get paid to play the game like Grewks on here. Every time they shoot they go in I wouldn't get too down hearted about it keep your head up Buzz.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Without being disrespectful, there is being good then FUT Champions they get paid to play the game like Grewks on here. Every time they shoot they go in I wouldn't get too down hearted about it keep your head up Buzz.

Tbh mate it's all down to me being shit in front of goal. I easily dominate games but takes me ages to finish. I've managed to turn my form around now but I still have the problem of scoring. There's been so many games where I've had like 20 shots on goal with no luck and the opponent has 3 shots and scores every single one lol

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

It seemed whenever I played away yesterday my players took an extra touch before doing what I asked them to do, I give up

The problem I have is switching my players quickly. It seems to take forever to switch players and also it always switches to the wrong person. Does anybody have any advice in switching players? 

28 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

The problem I have is switching my players quickly. It seems to take forever to switch players and also it always switches to the wrong person. Does anybody have any advice in switching players? 

You've got to master switching players with the right analogue stick, take a bit of getting used to but it's the most effective way as you can pick players all around the ball rather than the closest to it, handy for getting players into position 

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

You've got to master switching players with the right analogue stick, take a bit of getting used to but it's the most effective way as you can pick players all around the ball rather than the closest to it, handy for getting players into position 

Is that with the left stick? 

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Tbh mate it's all down to me being shit in front of goal. I easily dominate games but takes me ages to finish. I've managed to turn my form around now but I still have the problem of scoring. There's been so many games where I've had like 20 shots on goal with no luck and the opponent has 3 shots and scores every single one lol

Are the proper shots or half chances?

Archived