Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

19 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Decided to sell my TOTS Eredivisie squad to get POTM Son and TOTS Costa and cobbled together this abomination...

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/5456329

Haven't used FUT Birthday Ashley Cole yet, but his stamina might be an issue. If so, I'll switch Gerrard and Gray to the right, swap Bellerin for Walker and buy IF Van Aanholt at LB.

I used the Ashley Cold Birthday card and he was up there with the best left backs I've used that year.

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Decided to sell my TOTS Eredivisie squad to get POTM Son and TOTS Costa and cobbled together this abomination...

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/5456329

Haven't used FUT Birthday Ashley Cole yet, but his stamina might be an issue. If so, I'll switch Gerrard and Gray to the right, swap Bellerin for Walker and buy IF Van Aanholt at LB.

Ashley Cole's card is decent mate. 

7 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Yep, no matter what you do, the story will always take the same course. Only difference is who you choose to do it for.

I swear i seen him win the Premier League though with Chelsea?

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I swear i seen him win the Premier League though with Chelsea?

You can, that just depends if you win your games. But always the storyline is the same. It was a good addition, probably got rushed a bit with the whole emergence of Rashford at the time. Hoping it's a lot broader on 18.

1 minute ago, Grantham Fox said:

You can, that just depends if you win your games. But always the storyline is the same. It was a good addition, probably got rushed a bit with the whole emergence of Rashford at the time. Hoping it's a lot broader on 18.

So, you get sent out on loan do you come back or what? :) 

5 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Think all the try hards have given up on FUT Champs. It feels so good to come up against normal sides all the time lol

I just can't get motivated to play it, played 7 games last night winning 6 but I've not even bothered tonight, might play a few 2mora but I just need FIFA 18 in my life now lol 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I just can't get motivated to play it, played 7 games last night winning 6 but I've not even bothered tonight, might play a few 2mora but I just need FIFA 18 in my life now lol 

I just lost 3 on the bounce. That's my motivation to continue lost. 

10 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just back from golf to carry on my fut champs journey.... actually fvck it take away and a movie #FvckFutChamps lollol 

I've been on it this morning and I'm back to winning ways. Sitting in Silver 1 atm, reckon I could get to Gold 1 but I've lost the fun in it because it going to be over in a few weeks lol

Roll on Fifa 18.

Buckled and played a few games last night gave up at 18/5... started coming up against a few top 100 players and nearly broke my controller after being robbed in the 1st 2 games against a couple of them!!! 90th min cheese is all you need to know despite bossing them

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I didn't bother going on UT last night so now I've gotta do the DKT grind just to qualify for the last Fut Champs. I'm gunna try and complete all 40 games this weekend. 

Might be a bit less of a grind now they've done away with special packs as the reward buddy, I'm hoping for an if Maguire on Wednesday I might try and do a full lcfc team this weekend

42 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Might be a bit less of a grind now they've done away with special packs as the reward buddy, I'm hoping for an if Maguire on Wednesday I might try and do a full lcfc team this weekend

No requirements and no pack? 

13 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I'd be great if we got another LCFC IF before the end of UT on FIFA 17.

What you can be sure of is that Rooney will see another special card for scoring his 200th league goal.

Archived