Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Why do I get the feeling that some players are a bit ITK when it comes to Marquee Matchups SBCs?

Just sold two Arsenal players in my pile at once. Coincidence? Or somebody simply speculating on a Liverpool - Arsenal MM SBC?

On 23.8.2017 at 19:13, buzzer_b said:

No SBC'S released today. The game is officially dead. 

Look, a new Marquee Matchups SBC is now finally out. Rejoice.

EA won't kill the game before FIFA 18 is on the market, no worries.?

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

So ive just came up against one of them people who glitch FUT. Full red team and one of the best ive ever seen.. i go 3-0 up he then quits giving me the loss.

Surprised that glitch wasn't patched ages ago. 

57 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Surprised that glitch wasn't patched ages ago. 

Was 6-0 Division 1. About to win it... me being me played on.. 6-0-4

Baring in mind i won the games needed i didnt win the division due to some shit message about ea cant process the request 

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

So ive just came up against one of them people who glitch FUT. Full red team and one of the best ive ever seen.. i go 3-0 up he then quits giving me the loss.

How does that work?

I have distant memories of someone magically taking over my controller during a FIFA 11 UT session years ago, but that's all the cheating I can think of.

That and bots bidding on cards on UT.

How does every person in the weekend league have teams full of TOTS etc? I don't understand how so many people manage to make such good teams? Do people really just plough hundreds of their own money into it? 

I'm putting their superior teams down as the reason that every shot I face seems to squirm past my keeper somehow. Every shot I take (which is usually 10 more than whoever I'm playing) is blocked or saved.

Just feels impossible.

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

How does every person in the weekend league have teams full of TOTS etc? I don't understand how so many people manage to make such good teams? Do people really just plough hundreds of their own money into it? 

I'm putting their superior teams down as the reason that every shot I face seems to squirm past my keeper somehow. Every shot I take (which is usually 10 more than whoever I'm playing) is blocked or saved.

Just feels impossible.

Welcome to FUT Champions lol

The grind is real. 

14 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

How does that work?

I have distant memories of someone magically taking over my controller during a FIFA 11 UT session years ago, but that's all the cheating I can think of.

They quit and do something else... 

16 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

How does that work?

There's videos on YouTube. It's happened to me a few times. They pause the game for the full 30 seconds and make a sub I think and then quit the game but you get disconnected. Cvnts. 

14 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Just feels impossible.

I've probably put £40 into FIFA 17 and I've got 2 of the best teams I've ever had... 100% down to fut champs as I've been grinding it since the end of January (2.5k/3k games), so easy to get decent amount of coins/packs/monthly rewards! If you manage to pull elite weekly/monthly out the bag you're laughing

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I've probably put £40 into FIFA 17 and I've got 2 of the best teams I've ever had... 100% down to fut champs as I've been grinding it since the end of January (2.5k/3k games), so easy to get decent amount of coins/packs/monthly rewards! If you manage to pull elite weekly/monthly out the bag you're laughing

Yeah I think I may have just joined the party a bit late. Wasn't aware of the monthly rewards. I was in the weekend league once before in Nov and only played about 20 odd games and won 11. Probably should have made more of an effort to get to gold3 and persevered. It's a lot of time though isn't it to play that many game every weekend?

Record this weekend in order is now:

LLLLLWWWW

For some reason now seems much easier. I'm not really doing anything differently.

Archived