Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

46 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Yeah I think I may have just joined the party a bit late. Wasn't aware of the monthly rewards. I was in the weekend league once before in Nov and only played about 20 odd games and won 11. Probably should have made more of an effort to get to gold3 and persevered. It's a lot of time though isn't it to play that many game every weekend?

Record this weekend in order is now:

LLLLLWWWW

For some reason now seems much easier. I'm not really doing anything differently.

The top end players have left FIFA 17 now.. probably why?

Lad I know spent nearly £3k on FIFA this year his team is ****ing stupid though.

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

The top end players have left FIFA 17 now.. probably why?

Lad I know spent nearly £3k on FIFA this year his team is ****ing stupid though.

I meant easier in the second batch of games I played yesterday. First 5 games felt like it was impossible to score.

£3k is ridiculous money to spend on FIFA lol

9 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Yeah I think I may have just joined the party a bit late. Wasn't aware of the monthly rewards. I was in the weekend league once before in Nov and only played about 20 odd games and won 11. Probably should have made more of an effort to get to gold3 and persevered. It's a lot of time though isn't it to play that many game every weekend?

Record this weekend in order is now:

LLLLLWWWW

For some reason now seems much easier. I'm not really doing anything differently.

Yea it's bs to expect you to play so many games it should be cut to 25 like it is for pc users, it's honestly felt like my second job

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

£3k?! Think your mate needs to get a life lol

I'm pretty sure there's people out there who have spent even more than that - and they have a life, a wife, a house, a dog and some kids. But most of all, they have a job.

Also, take into consideration that there's two ways of getting special cards:

You can either pay for them with your own hard-earned money or you spend hours playing tournaments, completing SBCs, participating in the Weekend League.

Either way, it does cost you something.

You choose.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm pretty sure there's people out there who have spent even more than that - and they have a life, a wife, a house, a dog and some kids. But most of all, they have a job.

You can either pay for them with your own hard-earned money or you spend hours playing tournaments, completing SBCs, participating in the Weekend League.

You choose.

Don't know how anyone has the patience with SBCs. Bore fest. Wish they'd make it more about ability and less about how many hours you're willing to put into it somehow.

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Don't know how anyone has the patience with SBCs. Bore fest. Wish they'd make it more about ability and less about how many hours you're willing to put into it somehow.

I'm all up for it, sadly not enough £££ in it for EA Sports. They're not going to sacrifice their FIFA cash cow for that.

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

You choose.

Fair point.

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Sucked back in for 1 final hoorah with the weekend league... was 9/0... then before I knew it 11/11 ???

Goes in waves doesn't it!

I ended up with 19 from 39 which I'll take.

Could have had a final game play-off for gold2. Losing 3-1 on 78 mins. Pulled it back to 3-3 then in the last minute a bs corner. 

I have Neuer in net and the header literally hit the chalk in the middle of the goal. IRL the keep gets down and collects. Not on FUT!

Always seems to happen when you're playing the mental teams. It almost feels as though the game helps out the good teams beyond just having better players, to justify the time/money etc.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Can I play Fifa 17 with an updated squad (I.e Iborra, etc.?)

And if so, how the hell do I do it on PS4?

cheers 

Not possible mate, unless you edit all the squads yourself which is beyond tedious. They update with all the January transfers but they want you to buy FIFA 18 so don't update the transfers from this summer

Archived