Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

30 minutes ago, DB11 said:

But on the flip side does it not also drive you mad when your AI keeper comes charging out and you're like WTF NO stay back you idiot and then he clears out the attacker? You'd be fuming if he then got sent off for the AI's actions

I think I get more infuriated with the amount of goals I lose tbh. Keepers need to be more restrained but alot of the time, it's the player who tells the keeper to charge.

I really hope GK's have improved in this. Hate it when they automatically come out for corners without you asking them too.

On the flip side it would be nice to actually be able to challenge a GK and actually win the ball. It's like sometimes the ball is like a magnet to the gloves from corners and free kicks.

22 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I really hope GK's have improved in this. Hate it when they automatically come out for corners without you asking them too.

On the flip side it would be nice to actually be able to challenge a GK and actually win the ball. It's like sometimes the ball is like a magnet to the gloves from corners and free kicks.

I hate the auto keeper rushing on through balls. 

Guest CityFan 06

Sorry for not knowing this already @Ashley, but do you work for FIFA as a whole or just with players ratings?

Interested to know if Leicester are getting more attention in terms of fan chants, as I notice clubs like Palace seem to have quite a lot more than us. It'd be nice to see some more given we've got some real good ones in our songbook - his name is Leoarndo for one.

No worries if you can't tell me.

And just like I thought, manchester united have suddenly gained some ridiculous ratings that are completely undeserved. I'm sorry but WTF is this about. How the hell is Rashford a 76?!? he's only been playing for 6 months! Rooney an 86?!?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/manchester-uniteds-fifa-17-player-ratings-leaked-on-social-media/news-story/a23a0837d63ba6425dbc240921371a61

manu.jpg

Luke Shaw gets an upgrade even though he missed half the season to injury, Rooney being bummed by EA once again, Schweinsteiger at 86 even though he had such a poor season and Rashford at 76!

lollollollol

Let's all hope we get a decent upgraded squad. Knowing our luck we will still be shit but Kante will get 85+ rating as he's now at Chelsea.

I actually think this FIFA is gonna be great, from what I've seen from the gameplay and new career mode additions so far anyway, it looks like a big improvment overall. Think some of the player ratings are a bit off as the normally are, and in the favour of the bigger teams. And I'm guessing Musa, Mendy and Hernandez probably won't have face scans which is a shame.

But I'm looking forward to getting the career mode beta tomorrow.

41 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ratings are a joke as per.

PFA player of the year Mahrez rated 83? Vardy 20+ goals in the prem, 80 rated. I think Albrighton should be 78/79 rather than 76. Danny Simpson is only 73, isn't that about the same as last year? He should be at least 75/76 IMO.

EA were never going to give our players ratings above the 82 mark, except for Mahrez as PFA player of the year. We don't have consistency speaking for us with regular Top Ten league finishes and decent/regular showings on the European stages and I suppose they still regard last season as a one-off (which isn't overly unreasonable).

I'm not too down about the ratings, they could be worse and I regard them as pretty fair. Look at it this way: If we do well again this season, at least we're likely to see loads of special cards on UT once more.

Archived