Larry_LCFC    2,574
30 minutes ago, DB11 said:

But on the flip side does it not also drive you mad when your AI keeper comes charging out and you're like WTF NO stay back you idiot and then he clears out the attacker? You'd be fuming if he then got sent off for the AI's actions

I think I get more infuriated with the amount of goals I lose tbh. Keepers need to be more restrained but alot of the time, it's the player who tells the keeper to charge.

buzzer_b    1,575

I really hope GK's have improved in this. Hate it when they automatically come out for corners without you asking them too.

On the flip side it would be nice to actually be able to challenge a GK and actually win the ball. It's like sometimes the ball is like a magnet to the gloves from corners and free kicks.

Finnegan    10,439
22 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I really hope GK's have improved in this. Hate it when they automatically come out for corners without you asking them too.

On the flip side it would be nice to actually be able to challenge a GK and actually win the ball. It's like sometimes the ball is like a magnet to the gloves from corners and free kicks.

I hate the auto keeper rushing on through balls. 

Ricey    726

Using the old logo on the new kit in FIFA 17 :dry:

Also, what's with the tiny King Power logo?

Sort it out @Ashley

image.jpeg

Edited by Ricey

Ashley    1,448
27 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Using the old logo on the new kit in FIFA 17 :dry:

Also, what's with the tiny King Power logo?

Sort it out @Ashley

image.jpeg

That's been photoshopped.. surely you could of seen that Ricey

Ricey    726
36 minutes ago, Ashley said:

That's been photoshopped.. surely you could of seen that Ricey

Erm, I took that screenshot from the latest video!

Ashley    1,448
Just now, Ricey said:

Erm, I took that screenshot from the latest video!

Okay mate. Cheers haven't seen it but will look now..

CityFan 06    648

Sorry for not knowing this already @Ashley, but do you work for FIFA as a whole or just with players ratings?

Interested to know if Leicester are getting more attention in terms of fan chants, as I notice clubs like Palace seem to have quite a lot more than us. It'd be nice to see some more given we've got some real good ones in our songbook - his name is Leoarndo for one.

No worries if you can't tell me.

Edited by LeiFosse 06

MrSpaM    824

And just like I thought, manchester united have suddenly gained some ridiculous ratings that are completely undeserved. I'm sorry but WTF is this about. How the hell is Rashford a 76?!? he's only been playing for 6 months! Rooney an 86?!?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/manchester-uniteds-fifa-17-player-ratings-leaked-on-social-media/news-story/a23a0837d63ba6425dbc240921371a61

manu.jpg

Edited by MrSpaM

buzzer_b    1,575

Luke Shaw gets an upgrade even though he missed half the season to injury, Rooney being bummed by EA once again, Schweinsteiger at 86 even though he had such a poor season and Rashford at 76!

lollollollol

Let's all hope we get a decent upgraded squad. Knowing our luck we will still be shit but Kante will get 85+ rating as he's now at Chelsea.

Edited by buzzer_b

lgfualol    5,399

Rashford 76 and Lingard 79 lmao

You just know Vardy and Mahrez will have something like 73 and 76 respectively. Most of our team should be in the 80's looking at some of those ratings.

Edited by lgfualol

stu    77

Dylster    28

I actually think this FIFA is gonna be great, from what I've seen from the gameplay and new career mode additions so far anyway, it looks like a big improvment overall. Think some of the player ratings are a bit off as the normally are, and in the favour of the bigger teams. And I'm guessing Musa, Mendy and Hernandez probably won't have face scans which is a shame.

But I'm looking forward to getting the career mode beta tomorrow.

Edited by Dylster

Ratings are a joke as per.

PFA player of the year Mahrez rated 83? Vardy 20+ goals in the prem, 80 rated. I think Albrighton should be 78/79 rather than 76. Danny Simpson is only 73, isn't that about the same as last year? He should be at least 75/76 IMO.

MC Prussian    3,436
41 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ratings are a joke as per.

PFA player of the year Mahrez rated 83? Vardy 20+ goals in the prem, 80 rated. I think Albrighton should be 78/79 rather than 76. Danny Simpson is only 73, isn't that about the same as last year? He should be at least 75/76 IMO.

EA were never going to give our players ratings above the 82 mark, except for Mahrez as PFA player of the year. We don't have consistency speaking for us with regular Top Ten league finishes and decent/regular showings on the European stages and I suppose they still regard last season as a one-off (which isn't overly unreasonable).

I'm not too down about the ratings, they could be worse and I regard them as pretty fair. Look at it this way: If we do well again this season, at least we're likely to see loads of special cards on UT once more.