Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 minutes ago, DB11 said:

http://www.givemesport.com/853816-fifa-17-nine-weirdest-premier-league-player-ratings

Demarai Gray (69)

Okay, so Demarai Gray is still just a kid, but 69 still seems too low for a player with so much talent and potential.

The 20-year-old should at least be in the low 70s. Sixty-nine will look silly come the end of the season.

Give me sport lollollollollollollollollollol 

On 21. August 2016 at 23:42, dbtcity said:

Win the league.... Keep the same ratings as a relegation scrapper.... Think I'll give it a miss this year! I was buzzing to get a FIFA with lcfc players having half decent ratings

It's not overly far-fetched that the ratings will get an update at one point.

Besides, I don't buy or play FIFA because of the player ratings alone. That'd be a bit weird. But that's just me.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

It's not overly far-fetched that the ratings will get an update at one point.

Besides, I don't buy or play FIFA because of the player ratings alone. That'd be a bit weird. But that's just me.

If it's weird to look forward to playing a FIFA game where your club has players that are able to compete against the elite teams for the 1st time I guess that makes me weird....

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If it's weird to look forward to playing a FIFA game where your club has players that are able to compete against the elite teams for the 1st time I guess that makes me weird....

What ratings were you expecting? An 84 for Jeff Schlupp?

We've got a more than decent starting XI, but have been lacking in depth for a while now. We're no Barcelona.

But like I've said, ratings can change in our favour as the season progresses.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

What ratings were you expecting? An 84 for Jeff Schlupp?

We've got a more than decent starting XI, but have been lacking in depth for a while now. We're no Barcelona.

But like I've said, ratings can change in our favour as the season progresses.

yup 84 for schlupp is exactly what I was after :rolleyes:.... I was expecting ratings to go with a team that just won the league! I mean 78 for Drinkwater is beyond a joke when you look at some of the ratings out there! regardless of what I feel though you obviously feel differently just would have made a nice change to see a decent Leicester team especially after what we've achieved 

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

yup 84 for schlupp is exactly what I was after :rolleyes:.... I was expecting ratings to go with a team that just won the league! I mean 78 for Drinkwater is beyond a joke when you look at some of the ratings out there! regardless of what I feel though you obviously feel differently just would have made a nice change to see a decent Leicester team especially after what we've achieved 

Our league title was a miracle and up to now, remains a one-off. Our team hasn't grown over the years, has been a side ranked somewhere in mid-table at best and is just on the verge of a minor rebuild. Our ratings were fair in FIFA 15 to 16, I think and you can't expect them to raise through the roof within just one year.

Like I said, buying FIFA just for the ratings is weird. There's much more to this game, especially in FIFA 17.

19 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Our league title was a miracle and up to now, remains a one-off. Our team hasn't grown over the years, has been a side ranked somewhere in mid-table at best and is just on the verge of a minor rebuild. Our ratings were fair in FIFA 15 to 16, I think and you can't expect them to raise through the roof within just one year.

Like I said, buying FIFA just for the ratings is weird. There's much more to this game, especially in FIFA 17.

I'm not expecting them to be risen through the roof but surely a game sold yearly ratings should reflect the previous season... Vardy 80 Drinkwater 78 wes Morgan 78 Fuchs 76 those ratings are laughable!! Jese fricking lingard is 79 for god sake

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I'm not expecting them to be risen through the roof but surely a game sold yearly ratings should reflect the previous season... Vardy 80 Drinkwater 78 wes Morgan 78 Fuchs 76 those ratings are laughable!! Jese fricking lingard is 79 for god sake

How many times, don't go on Overalls, if you think you can do better apply to become a reviewer and if you're good enough you'll become an editor. 

Goes for anyone on this page, it isn't easy editing players, sly digs from the cowards are laughable.

Links on a page or two back, good luck.

On 08/08/2016 at 14:17, Ashley said:

If anyone does apply you'll see how hard it is then laugh at this thread when you see people having a go and constant sly digs. Not as easy as you may think.

I looked at it. I don't consider myself expert enough to even finish the application

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How many times, don't go on Overalls, if you think you can do better apply to become a reviewer and if you're good enough you'll become an editor. 

Goes for anyone on this page, it isn't easy editing players, sly digs from the cowards are laughable.

Links on a page or two back, good luck.

Sly digs from cowards....reign it in buddy Where's the sly digs? You're not the only 1 responsible for ratings so don't take it so personally, you also have no effect on other teams ratings, the FIFA 17 page is a right touchy place 

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Sly digs from cowards....reign it in buddy Where's the sly digs? You're not the only 1 responsible for ratings so don't take it so personally, you also have no effect on other teams ratings, the FIFA 17 page is a right touchy place 

Not you but have been from others on here, like I said I've questioned people's motives to why so and so should be this.. the application has even gone up to join yet there hasn't been any decent/well constructed argument as to why a player should be improved.

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Not you but have been from others on here, like I said I've questioned people's motives to why so and so should be this.. the application has even gone up to join yet there hasn't been any decent/well constructed argument as to why a player should be improved.

Champions of England. Should be 99 for everything. 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I don't know about you, but I think the only one overly touchy in here... yes, that's you. All that bitching about FIFA player ratings. First World problems strike again.

Enjoy the game, have some fun with the different game modes and maybe, just maybe you'll look forward to improved player ratings later on this year.

16 hours ago, Ashley said:

By no means take what I've said as a dig towards you ash. I think it's an issue with other editors giving their teams completely unrealistic stats. I think ours our pretty fair tbh

The fact that John Terry is still one of the best centre backs in the game is just bizarre

Even Petr Chec has had a downgrade from last season and yet none of the Chelsea squad have

Archived