Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

14 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Ive never really paid much attention to it but I read up that with people constantly under cutting each other with buy it now prices they could drop up to 30%

That was before WL and the SBCs,  major Black friday  crash didnt happen for the first time this year. Same probably for toyt

Anyone come across players using the 'stoke city stadium'? It's so difficult to play due to the unusual patterns and the tones of the grass. Makes for a confusing game and I found it difficult to adjust. Won though, just wondered if this is some sort of exploitation? 

36 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Anyone come across players using the 'stoke city stadium'? It's so difficult to play due to the unusual patterns and the tones of the grass. Makes for a confusing game and I found it difficult to adjust. Won though, just wondered if this is some sort of exploitation? 

you can change the pattern at your fut ground by going to kick off (friendly) and choosing pitch pattern in the settings

Any advice for breaking a slump? So during Weekend league I won 9 out of first 12. However it's now the opposite. I've won only 2 out of last 10 and for life of me I can't turn it around. Changed formation even brought in a few transfers but nothing. Driving me up the wall. 

39 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Any advice for breaking a slump? So during Weekend league I won 9 out of first 12. However it's now the opposite. I've won only 2 out of last 10 and for life of me I can't turn it around. Changed formation even brought in a few transfers but nothing. Driving me up the wall. 

eBay list item for sale?

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

I'm the same. Started off the Fut Champions in great form but now I can't win for shit. It's as if the game can see your playing good so it decides to make you shit to balance it out. I've changed formations, teams, everything. 

16 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Cheers for the proactive and constructive advice dude. 

Bloody hell I was only having a laugh lol

I didn't realise FIFA was so serious nowadays!

Just now, casablancas said:

I wasn't having a dude lol. Just hanging outta my arse. Sorry for any offense mate. 

No offense ya big softy! Now go shake that hangover away and win some games on FIFA and if you still keep losing then maybe my original post could be an option haha

39 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Finished Gold 3. 30k coins, 2 Mega packs & 1 rare players pack to come. 

Ive got 2 questions gents.

1) When are monthly rewards given?

2) As I finished gold 3, do I get automatic entry into next weekends league ?

1) should be this week

2) yes, it will say "qualified" after you get your weekend rewards. 

Archived