Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

When banned

Sounds like if it was up to Webbo you would have stayed banned FIF.

:D

I have no problem with bans and suspensions. I just wanted to know why and for how long.I'd also like to think it's the same for everyone whoever they are.

Sounds like if it was up to Webbo you would have stayed banned FIF.

I like Webbo. His Kodi help is above remuneration, it's only his singular political vision that I don't share. I'm sure he loves me (as much as the next poster ;) ).

:D

I have no problem with bans and suspensions. I just wanted to know why and for how long.I'd also like to think it's the same for everyone whoever they are.

I don't really understand the mechanics of it but apparently when you were banned before from the current affairs sub forum before the politics thread was locked. When the sub forum went and the politics thread was unlocked the ban for you was still in place.

In other words it was a glitch, I think.

I don't really understand the mechanics of it but apparently when you were banned before from the current affairs sub forum before the politics thread was locked. When the sub forum went and the politics thread was unlocked the ban for you was still in place.

In other words it was a glitch, I think.

He was banned from the politics thread months ago, then there was a politics forum so the politics thread was closed, now the politics thread has been reopened and the ban still being in place was an oversight by Mark when the thread was reopened

Next person to unban is Grandad/Uncle Albert please.

Yes he can stir due to being a Liverpool fan, but certain threads he posted on in the past (like the PL ones) were interesting with him on it.

Archived