Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

1 hour ago, Muzzyfox6 said:

After some extra tickets for West Ham (H) if anyone has any spare or a code I could use. Some friends and family coming back for Christmas and would be great to all go to the game. 

Christmas games will be tough 

might be worth becoming members 

43 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Christmas games will be tough 

might be worth becoming members 

I know, worth a try. Some have been members before and struggled to get any tickets using the membership. I have noticed it get easier since performances have dipped ;)

Anyone got 2 Silver memberships they haven't used for Boxing Day, I managed to call in a few favours for the Trophy Presentation and am now being leaned on to pay them back, could do with 2 adult tickets, preferably in the Kop or if someone is willing to send me refs and postcode I will order to my address and then delete details from account.

Or if anyone has 2 tickets they can post out please let me know. Cheers

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone got 2 Silver memberships they haven't used for Boxing Day, I managed to call in a few favours for the Trophy Presentation and am now being leaned on to pay them back, could do with 2 adult tickets, preferably in the Kop or if someone is willing to send me refs and postcode I will order to my address and then delete details from account.

You wont get seats together now anywhere !

On 28/11/2016 at 08:30, Bayfox said:

Sorted now thanks to it getting to Fox members, it seems at that point gold get another crack as well.

On 17/11/2016 at 15:09, fatmando said:

4 together wanted for Everton, boxing day (2 adults 2 kids preferably but will take all adult). Please PM. 

Still looking if anyone can help. Trusted buyer, positive feedback in the other thread. Cheers.

Archived