Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

Made all the 'old' Wembley games because I had a season ticket then. Would love the chance to see us at the 'new' Wembley but I had to give my season ticket up when I had kids. Looking for 1 (or 2 but I'm prepared to go on my own!) ticket to the Community Shield game. Cheers.

Edit: Hopefully you can see from my profile I've been a member of Foxes Talk since 2006 so I'm as 'proper fan' as you can get!

Looking for 2 tickets as I didn't think I could get back from NYC but I can now, would love this to be my 7 year old son's first match.... (Wolfsburg pre-season 14/15 notwithstanding as he was a bit young and made me leave at HT)....

PM with anything available (2 seats together)...

Thanks

i will have a gold membership ticket available tomorrow morning. just the one. its my daughters and im not sure if they can be upgraded but offer is there.

Can be upgraded. When you buy.

I'll take it. If you can buy ticket.

Take it those Celtic tickets turned up.

Can be upgraded. When you buy.

I'll take it. If you can buy ticket.

Take it those Celtic tickets turned up.

he told me yesterday that they turned up. sorry about all that.

someone got in and pm'd me 30 seconds after i posted it mate sorry. 

I'm one of those nuggets who didn't buy a season ticket or membership after the the Great Escape season...regretting it now big time. Anyone take pity on a Yorkshire based Fox trying hard to make sure my 7 year old doesn't grow up supporting Leeds?! 2 tickets wanted for the Comm Shield for me and my boy. Would be ever so grateful!!

For sale 2 hull tickets lol.

No really.

Why don't you just let someone who is able to go buy them, rather than you buying them and selling them on just to increase your number of points...

Why don't you just let someone who is able to go buy them, rather than you buying them and selling them on just to increase your number of points...

Why don't you take that up with the club.

I got invited onto the away scheme by the club. They are happy to take my money in advance as soon as they release ticket information and only allow me to return 4 lots of tickets across the whole season. I can't make the hull game and am hardly gonna return the 1st game of the season knowing there are 18 more matches where potentially I may have to miss one or 2.

I was actually gonna leave the system this season but as they haven't finalised any details for the cl aways. And it's now 30 quid max for every away it made it more viable that I will be able to attend most weeks.

That help you?

Archived