Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

Miles in advanced but desperate for two Watford tickets, I live abroad and can only get back for a couple of weeks each year. My girlfriend has been great and watches every game with me and I'd be gutted if we come all this way and I couldn't take her to the game. 

West Brom away is the other fixture but I'm doubting I'll find tickets for that. 

I MIGHT have a ticket for sale in the Seville home end...BUT.. it cost me €150 from eazytickets.com and I am looking for face value.

I have proof of purchase. I also have good reputation as a seller and buyer previously on foxestalk.co.uk. I will know after 2 p.m. today(Tuesday)

Hi guys, I'm dead keen on one ticket for Liverpool on Monday 27 Feb. @Balj, @Cropwellfox or @Watson do any of you still have one?

I'm coming from Switzerland for the game, so could meet you / pick up tickets from anywhere convenient for you in the afternoon or evening of the game.

Please PM me or let me know if you still have a ticket & I can give you my contact details.

Cheers!

Archived