Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

On 5/10/2017 at 19:30, jogsuk said:

Hi, I have two tickets for each the Spurs game and Bournemouth games for sale; they are both located in SK4 but not together; 

One adult and the other under 22 age group. 

If your interested pm me; once they are sold i will update the page. Only selling to LCFC fans only. 

UPDATE

i have sold the under 22 ticket for both games; and the Bournemouth ticket so only the Spurs Adult ticket now available. 

PM me if you want to buy the Spurs Adult ticket;

Thanks 

now sold 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Would one of you good people tell me how much a face value standard seat would cost for the Bournemouth match please? Trying to come to an agreement with a kind soul offering me his season ticket for this match....

Kop was £40 quid, if that helps.

Spurs ticket East stand block H1 £45 

I might have 1 adult Ticket for sale, face value, but I won't know until later on this evening. If so, you can collect from me in Wigston, the local Hero pub before the game,  or at the Ground itself tomorrow.

I will update this post this evening.

UPDATE... definitely for sale now.

UPDATE.. .now sold.

Long shot I know but I am after an adult plus a child ticket for the Bournemouth game on Sunday, I thought I had a couple but have been let down at the last minute.  Don't expect to get my hands on any but let me know if you do have any spare! 

Thanks

Anyone with 1x adult and 1x child ticket 11 yr old for tonight please let me know. Going to watch on TV but worth a shot to go and see live.

Thanks Katherine 

P.s. could do the Bournemouth match if I don't go tonight.

Archived