Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

hi guys...looking for 2 tickets together for the arsenal game...if anyone can help then they can use my single season ticket for the same game plus first refusal on several home games, including CL ones that I cannot make due to living in Scotland...any help is appreciated.

3 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

hi guys...looking for 2 tickets together for the arsenal game...if anyone can help then they can use my single season ticket for the same game plus first refusal on several home games, including CL ones that I cannot make due to living in Scotland...any help is appreciated.

they need to be 2 adults?

18 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Can you not upgrade them at the ticket office? I have done that before

It's not my ticket and has been sent out in paper form and I won't have until match day so I'm not offering to stand and queue before KO. so not an option this time round.

23 minutes ago, GavT said:

I'd take 1 adult and 1 young adult for Arsenal game. I have sent you a PM. 

yeah i've seen, thanks to all that have inboxed, i've offered to mates now so just waiting for them to all say no 1st.

6 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Looking for 4 tickets is a bit greedy.

...and stupid! As if anyone would have 4 tickets to sell just days after tickets have been sold out. Anybody looking for 4 tickets should either get memberships or stump up the cash and buy them off ticket exchange websites.

Alright everyone, my friend is looking very likely to not be able to attend the first few home games due to work times.

Firstly am i able to sell the season ticket for those games legally, i know the club is clamping down on it heavily. the price will be UNDER face value, not looking to make a profit at all.

and if so, should be some spare home games so inbox me.

ticket is under 18 and cannot be upgraded unfortuantely. Im 18, my other friend is 18 as well who will be with us.

Kind regards.

Archived