Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lord Kante

Hull Away - 13th August (12:30 K/O)

18 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Surely there aren't 3000 people with 190+ points, that's ridiculous.

Well no you would think not. 

Im just concerned as I've been priority 1 for over a year and now I've just missed the cut in this new system. Would be gutted to miss out on this but as you say, the amount of people with 190+ really can't be that high. 

35 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Surely there aren't 3000 people with 190+ points, that's ridiculous.

depends on how many people have had a season ticket for the last 2 years and have had tickets for at least 40 of the 43 away games (including cup comps)

3 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

depends on how many people have had a season ticket for the last 2 years and have had tickets for at least 40 of the 43 away games (including cup comps)

I thought it was a rolling total now and included the last 3 away seasons, well i know it does as I'm on 205 points so that's 55 away points over the last 3 seasons, so you need to allow for another 23 aways in the championship, plus whatever cup ties we played that season, so at a guess, the most you could get is about 68 meaning top end could be around 218 ish.

7 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I thought it was a rolling total now and included the last 3 away seasons, well i know it does as I'm on 205 points so that's 55 away points over the last 3 seasons, so you need to allow for another 23 aways in the championship, plus whatever cup ties we played that season, so at a guess, the most you could get is about 68 meaning top end could be around 218 ish.

it seems your right i knew the points included 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17 as season ticket holders so i assumed the aways was being counted that way as well

so season ticket holders for the last 2 and the upcoming and at least 40 aways out of 69 games will be P1

4 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I think I've worked out this season I'm a P4, can I politely request that everyone that is a P1 that aren't going, ignore all the people scrounging for tickets and let the priority system run its course, rather than having a load of chuffing queue jumpers that hardly ever go to games. 

Haha, good luck with that.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that the time staggering between the priorities is far too long? It should be one day per priority band as otherwise train tickets etc go up in price and it just hangs around with speculation. I was P2 on verge of P1 now I'm P3 and have to wait for a week after the release to buy them. Surely with more bands being introduced they should reduce the exclusivity period of each band to a shorter time period? 

2 hours ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

Will this get to priority 2 day? 

There won't be 3000 people with 190+ points.... I went to 12 aways last season and have about 185 points. If I managed to get to that amount last season, I'm fairly confident of no problems this season.

2 hours ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

Will this get to priority 2 day? 

There won't be 3000 people with 190+ points.... I went to 12 aways last season and have about 185 points. If I managed to get to that amount last season, I'm fairly confident of no problems this season.

Archived