Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Minimum 1,500 tickets.

There will be 4,000 for most games for Gold members, they are just reserving the right to stash them away for potential big games.

Not impressed by the price hikes.

As Gablar says, will be interesting the first match Gold members don't get a ticket for their £90 and Silver do.

Even by modern football standards this is fairly horrible money grabbing, especially given the vast funds now available to the club from last season's success and the new TV deal.

Just because they can squeeze this much money out of us doesn't mean they should.

4000 golds at £90, + 6000 silver at £70. £780,000 by my reckoning. Talk about money for nothing. Or put it another way, 8 weeks of Vardys salary, makes you think dunnit?

Looking to buy membership if I'm lucky..anyone tell me how many tickets per membership you are allowed.

1 per game per membership

On the subject of money grabbing ,Not that many will feel sorry for them , but boxes have gone up between 25 and 40% some of those box holders were with the club in league 1 and now have been forced out by plastic corporates , one holder told me he was being asked to pay nearly 60k including champions league for a box that not long ago cost him under £20k

Like I say few will have sympathy but I think that's terrible loyalty by the club

the membership is literally a con your buying a lottery ticket to be able to have the right to buy the prize.

Minimum 1,500 tickets.

There will be 4,000 for most games for Gold members, they are just reserving the right to stash them away for potential big games.

Not impressed by the price hikes.

As Gablar says, will be interesting the first match Gold members don't get a ticket for their £90 and Silver do.

Here in lies the issue. They are basically saying 10000 members and 2000 tickets when it suits. To pay for a 1 in 5 chance is poor.

It doesn't affect me. But I'd be pissed if it did. And I'm a little perplexed even now.

So for West Brom. I guess close to 9k may get tickets but we know for man Utd Chelsea etc next season and the cl games it will be 8k missing out.

Here in lies the issue. They are basically saying 10000 members and 2000 tickets when it suits. To pay for a 1 in 5 chance is poor.

It doesn't affect me. But I'd be pissed if it did. And I'm a little perplexed even now.

So for West Brom. I guess close to 9k may get tickets but we know for man Utd Chelsea etc next season and the cl games it will be 8k missing out.

My guess is 23K STH leaves 6K home tickets plus 3K away fans. So WBA, Burnley, Hull etc there'll be a 60% chance of a ticket. For the big lads, 20%. At least Bournemouth away is a tuesday night in December, all you midlanders will be confined to barracks.

Interesting that it only refers to purchasing tickets for Premier League games in the statement.

So not necessarily that minimum level of tickets available for other competitions. 

Bit vague but this is from the link on the OS:

A new and improved ‘Champions’ Membership Pack will also be sent out to all 2016/17 Gold, Silver and City Fox Members, who will also be eligible for discounts in the City Fanstore and varying degrees of priority on tickets for Leicester City’s cup and away fixtures – including Champions League fixtures. 

£70 Silver, up from £40, wtf? Paying bloody Vardys inflated wages no doubt. Robin Bastards. Eastleigh season ticket for me next year, they have a decent flag section, and it dont take all day to get there.

Take yer flag to Eastleigh pal and shove it up yer arse. Miserable pr ick

Remember when you couldn't give a spare ticket away in the Football League?Come's with our sucess i suppose...But i do think the club have set the membership/ticket ratio a bit to far apart for the price's they are asking just to be in with a chance of getting a probably £50 ticket in the end.

How will they do the upgrade from silver to gold, via a ballot? I am pretty annoyed at this increase in price with no extra benefit whatsoever. I was gold 2 years ago and silver last year and went to more than 10 games but I fear all the cling ons will hang around for a while and it will be impossible to get tickets again

Family Members have been royally screwed!!!! Wow, i'm shocked, I was hoping to become a member, i have no chance of Gold or little with Silver

We have indeed. I'm facing a £95 increase for 2 adults 1 kid. £225 for a chance of an expensive matchday ticket. I expected 10% increase not 70%

Archived