Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

Was this previously announced? Not trying to moan or anything, but I didn't notice any notification. So the whole change comes a bit as a surprise. :D

Just noticed an outage yesterday evening/last night, and now today - voilà, new colours!

Should the navigation bar be at top of the page when a browser is shrunk and on mobile versions?

Below is a screenshot to demonstrate on an internet browser that is cut in half:

2017-07-26_0922

Not a gripe by any means, I was just wondering if it was meant to be there like that. As on a webpage the logo is usually the header of the page.

Other than that, I like the changes. Good work guys :)

54 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Please please please change the thread title font / size, they are hurting my eyes.  @Mark

I've reduced the text size of those links, better now?

3 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

I like the look of it, but I think I preferred it when the top banner shrunk down when you changed the window size of the browser

I agree, I changed the way it worked last time, the way it is now is actually the default set up

Where is A N G E R Y react?

In all seriousness really nice upgrade.

53 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I always feel a bit smug when you go onto another team's forum and it looks like it was made on a word document for dial up 

We're a lucky bunch, I'm pretty sure Watford's forums installed some sort of virus on my phone. 

3 hours ago, Wookie said:

I always feel a bit smug when you go onto another team's forum and it looks like it was made on a word document for dial up 

Absolutely. I was thinking the exact same. Some forums look absolutely bloody terrible. Some wouldn't look out of place when browsing window 98 on Internet Explorer 1 whilst saving the contents to a floppy bloody disk that had a memory capacity of 1MB.