Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Still quite intrigued out of all the members that post on here, only myself and @Countryfoxhave a '+' at the end.

3 hours ago, Mark said:

You donated to the forum so you have a few more privileges such as more storage for private messages / attachments

Thats it Wymes burst the bubble ! ...    I had em all convinced we were member pluses' cus we had almighty great todgers !!  

19 hours ago, Webbo said:

Send the money directly to me , I'll make sure the money is used wisely.

Dear @Webbo, I accidentally transferred £1000 to you instead of £10. It will show in your account on Monday but I need the money back this weekend as I'm flying back to England from Malawi. I have been helping underprivileged Malawianesish children with big brown eyes to gain understanding of LGBT issues. If you could PM me your credit card details so I can regain the £990. I could then buy some more gender changing drugs before I fly home for my great aunts boyfriends daughters funeral.

Yours Sincerely, Great Boos Up.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have occasionally experienced this whilst using the website since the new year, despite my internet connection being fine overall and rarely struggles.

When refreshing the page, the below had shown for a minute or so but then afterwards was alright again.

Seems to go back to the pre-transfer threads era when these had shown but went back to normal after everything got bsck to normal.

Screenshot_20180103-140122.png

Edited by Wymeswold fox

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Mark: So I see there's been a new upgrade on the forum. Now...

In the past few days I noticed that YouTube videos (in the Music Forum, for instance) have increased in window size by a factor of two or three.

That's on PC/Mac, btw.

Any way of changing that back to a smaller size?

It's currently a bit of a smack-in-the-face situation.

Edited by MC Prussian

• 3 months later...

Is there a way of removing the yellow box on your profile, that says I had the most reputation points on a particular day?

It's not an eyesore, but feels like it 'gets in the way' etc.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

What are you seeing? It sounds like it shouldn't be there as I've not made any changes

The background appears more light blue than normal.

Screenshot_20180810-114932.png

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Where the profile name and avatar is, it looks more of a darker colour (the colour on that side normally looks more fainter); whilst any quote (box) that's been quoted Appears more dark as well. (?)

I think that might be down to your tablet and brightness settings

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

I think that might be down to your tablet and brightness settings

I thought about that possibility, but haven't changed anything on settings.

But sometimes the device can change the lighting automatically depending on the area brightness that I'm accessing this forum etc on, so you might be right there.

Either way, it looks professional and makes what's written easy to read.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I like this new spacing system.

For example now after you hit the enter key for another line you get

This much space between lines from pressing enter once and;

This much space between lines for pressing enter twice.

I preffered the previous way for the latter but quite like the new way for the prior example. Could it also be an error that hasnt been picked up on yet?

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

I preffered the previous way for the latter but quite like the new way for the prior example. Could it also be an error that hasnt been picked up on yet?

I have recently changed it. This is actually been the default way for a few years but I put changes in place to keep it as it was before.

I'm 50/50 either way, think it works better in some cases but then not in others.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...