Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I accidently marked the main LCFC forum as 'read' - am I able to un-do this?

Nope, you're gonna have to read every single post in there to make sure you didn't miss one :D

Serious answer though, I'm no expert, but I doubt you can undo it.

• Thanks 1

On 23/10/2018 at 20:19, Jimmy said:

Is there a way I can switch from the mobile site to the desktop site from my iPhone?

There is no such thing as 'mobile' or 'desktop' - it's a dynamic theme that adapts to the dimensions etc. of the device you are on. You have the exact same functionality regardless of which device you access the site from.

20 hours ago, DB11 said:

There is no such thing as 'mobile' or 'desktop' - it's a dynamic theme that adapts to the dimensions etc. of the device you are on. You have the exact same functionality regardless of which device you access the site from.

The site does look very different if you request desktop version in the browser on your phone...

On 23/10/2018 at 20:19, Jimmy said:

Is there a way I can switch from the mobile site to the desktop site from my iPhone?

...but the difference makes it harder to navigate and use.

6 minutes ago, Kopic said:

The site does look very different if you request desktop version in the browser on your phone...

...but the difference makes it harder to navigate and use.

There's no such thing I was led to believe by Mark.

Can you provide screenshots?

53 minutes ago, Mark said:

The option is there on safari on my iphone but its never worked and just reloads the same.

Oh right, this is android browser from a Google search, it opens its own window, not the usual android browser. Although I just tested in the actual android browser and it works in that too. Perhaps it's an android thing as my chrome loads the desktop version fine as well.

Edited by Kopic

• 1 month later...

Hey @Mark,

We’ve got the Santa hat back and Vichai has left as a banner image. All of which I have no problem with as I feel we should move on as a forum... How about in Jan us having an image of Top leading the way on the banner instead? Just an idea.

?

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...