Jump to content
Mark

Forum upgrade

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Is there a away to donate? How?

Scroll right down to the bottom, there's a button there. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only a minor query.

 

Would it be kindly possible for members, should they wish to, remove the "You won the day on..." yellow box part of their profile page?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2020 at 23:19, Wymsey said:

Only a minor query.

 

Would it be kindly possible for members, should they wish to, remove the "You won the day on..." yellow box part of their profile page?

14th April 2017

 

What a fabulous day eh Wymsey !  

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, the fox said:

I really like the new look of the forum on mobile. There are even a few options added like "add files" and a small writing to highlight when two posts have a substantial time period between them. 

Yeah the new look is smart. Is it me or does it feel faster too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, the fox said:

I really like the new look of the forum on mobile. There are even a few options added like "add files" and a small writing to highlight when two posts have a substantial time period between them. 

Yeah it looks a bit neater and fresher. I thought add files had always been there though? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Any chance the star can come back to signify a highly-repped post instead of the words 'popular post'? 

 

Was just thinking this, everything else looks great but you can no longer really tell if you've got a popping post. How else am I to seek validation from strangers online?

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

LONG time reader, this is my first post!

 

Any chance of getting dark mode back or could you tell me where the option is please?

That's being worked on

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Was just thinking this, everything else looks great but you can no longer really tell if you've got a popping post. How else am I to seek validation from strangers online?

It's proving hard to get that back but I'll try

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to echo the superfluous "Popular post" thing. Popular posts already have a gold border; adding a bit more text makes it needlessly busier.

 

But apart from that minor thing, it looks a lot better and was great before. Congrats on the work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the new update. 
Is there any chance that the title of the next unread topic is included in the button. It used to be like this many moons ago but changed for whatever reason. Makes it so much easier to go through topics. 

33214D90-760E-4BF3-BE38-7B30024DABC3.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fox92 said:

How?

On mobile there are 3 little dots on the top right of your post, when you click them it brings up a drop down menu that includes edit. If you're on PC then I don't know, but I assume its similar.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kopic said:

On mobile there are 3 little dots on the top right of your post, when you click them it brings up a drop down menu that includes edit. If you're on PC then I don't know, but I assume its similar.

Ah yeah, they are there on full desktop. Cheers man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...