Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

It's not clear right now if gold members can buy the silver seats when they're released. I think they kind of have to - otherwise you could end up with silver members having priority over gold. 

I do do however agree with the club witholding those seats for silver so long as gold also have access to them. 

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

500 seats to silver? not a chance. only if you want singles. to get 3 i had to have 2 severely restricted in sk4 and 1 the row behind. 

im furious to be honest. 

Are you a gold member? That's terrible, I always(barring Everton)could get 3 together last year on a silver membership, £90 for the chance of a restricted view ticket:schlupp: 

5 minutes ago, red5 said:

Are you a gold member? That's terrible, I always(barring Everton)could get 3 together last year on a silver membership, £90 for the chance of a restricted view ticket:schlupp: 

yeah i am a gold member. If i am honest i forgot tickets were on sale today so got on at 9:37am so at 9am it could have been better, however i have been in a bad mood all morning and needed to vent. But still even for Arsenal last year when i was family fox i rang up and got them at 1pm on my lunch hour fine getting 3 together. Right now there are only singles left. 

39 minutes ago, Monk said:

It's not clear right now if gold members can buy the silver seats when they're released. I think they kind of have to - otherwise you could end up with silver members having priority over gold. 

I do do however agree with the club witholding those seats for silver so long as gold also have access to them. 

only way i can see them doing this is if they give players a deadline of when their allocation is to be given back and then they get all them seats. If you are saying "gold, you paid the extra money you can buy tickets now..but not them seats, they are for the people who paid less than you" i don't see how this is fair?

45 minutes ago, Monk said:

It's 500 for silver only, so they will have an exclusive period, what they do after that, with allowing a free for all or letting Fox members have a few days to buy any remains who knows with our club, but Gold won't be able to by any of the 500 whilst silver have that grace period. But it will be a complete mess and people won't get 2 seats together I would guess.

1 hour ago, Monk said:

How I see it, Golds have a certain window to buy, then it closes completely to Golds and opens up exclusively to Silvers.

Sale Dates

Gold Fox Members: 9am on Monday 1 August until 11pm on Sunday 7 August*

Silver Fox Members9am on Monday 8 August until 11pm on Sunday 14 August**

Which I think is fair enough. 

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How I see it, Golds have a certain window to buy, then it closes completely to Golds and opens up exclusively to Silvers.

Sale Dates

if they have limited the amount that reach silver to 500 the fair way i see it is limit golds to a certain amount of members and make it so it leaves 500 tickets spare (which from the look of this is what you are eluding to.) If it came to next monday and half of the ground turns yellow and i am stuck with 2 restricted view and the seat behind them i will be very annoyed. 

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

if they have limited the amount that reach silver to 500 the fair way i see it is limit golds to a certain amount of members and make it so it leaves 500 tickets spare (which from the look of this is what you are eluding to.) If it came to next monday and half of the ground turns yellow and i am stuck with 2 restricted view and the seat behind them i will be very annoyed. 

They must have saved areas for the 500 silver, you might very well have got 3 together next Monday, though I expect they'll sell out quickly. 

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sale Dates

I agree that that is how they are likely to do it but it seems grossly unfair on the gold members who miss out on the gold tickets. 

I don't have away priority but I would assume that a P1 could buy a ticket in the P2 ticket sales period?

31 minutes ago, Monk said:

Mind you - 500 silver tickets won't last 5 mins next Monday. 

It will, they can only answer 2 calls at a time and the website crashes if more than 13 people try to log on at the same time lol 

queuing is best bet, at least they may have 7 tills on.

Agree, login in at 8:40 this morning so I can get on at 9:00 at work, and to be fair the choice was very limited, mainly top rows in most stands and a few single seats. Not even sure if that totalled 1500 tbh. I ended up getting 2 seats one above each other in J3 and got 2 for swansea which was a little easier. The website was struggling to keep up with demand, I tried to get  in later and it just would not let you.

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

just done a quick sweep over them all and tallyed up the available seats:

j1: 1

h1: 1

g2: 1

SK1: 7

they have to holding seats for silver which doesn't seem fair to me right now. 

But then that would mean that silver members never ever get the chance for any tickets. They restricted the amount of gold members so therefore they have to hold some back as they stopped silver members from even being gold members in the first place. They should just have 1 level of membership.  A kids one and an adults one. Everyone pays the same and is in the same boat.

6 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Bit worrying, I was hoping the 1500 would be the number for crucial ties late in the season.  

I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of late returns for games this season (ie those not taken up by sponsors etc).

I get your worry. But perhaps with it being the first game after winning the league, against a so called 'big club', and everything that has gone on with Arsenal over the summer, there was always going to be a lot of interest. Swansea hasn't sold it's Gold allocation yet despite going on sale at the same time, and I think things might die down slightly for a lot of other games....Unless we have another season like last year!

6 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

so could gold members go for the silver allocation too? If you hadn't took them up at this time? 

I'm certain it's just exclusively for silver. They've said the Gold allocation has sold out. I know this will sell out quickly for silver, but what happens if for future games Gold sells out, but silver doesn't. Does it then go to Fox members meaning there is a possibility that they get a ticket, but a Gold member who tried to get one during their own priority period, but was a bit slow off the mark doesn't?

Archived